The Cottage Journal features decorating ideas, style tips, creative inspiration, and delicious recipes- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! Create a warmer, more magical home with the beauty of nature and The Cottage Journal! Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1 year subscription (5 Issues*)- $24.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $9.99 single issue (non-subscription) * Does not include Special Issues
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
The Cottage Journal Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $20.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Fixed problem with Special Issues not restoring or downloading.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the Magazine, App Download Issue
This is a great magazine. I have a paid iTunes subscription for the digital version of the magazine, but the app does not always allow for the download of the magazine or alert me in notifications when there is a new issue. Please fix this issue.
Great magazine, horrible App!
I've been a digital subscriber for a couple of years and love the magazine. The full color large photos are one of the best features!
I hate the new layout of the most recent update. Before, I could see the magazines side-by-side which were laid out so I could easily see which ones were downloaded or not. This is important since annual subscriptions don't include special issues.
Now, I'm forced to flip through each one - one-at-a-time to see which ones I have or not. It's not convenient. I find myself going back & forth to see which ones I'm missing. And it looks like a cheap, tabloid layout and this magazine is anything but cheap.
It should be noted too that print subscribers do not get digital access. I changed it up this year to a print version so I could have the actual magazine too and now I find I have to purchase the digital versions too. Ugh!
I am not sure why all these reviews are bashing this iPad version of the magazine. Please remember to update your device as recommended. I noticed that the App is buggy right before an update from Apple. The pages are super easy to flip and orient either landscape or portrait. It’s nice to have this lovely magazine in an electronic version. I have no complaints.
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 126.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Christmas 2012 of The Cottage Journal $8.99
- Christmas 2010 of The Cottage Journal $8.99
- Summer 2011 of The Cottage Journal $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.