The Creeps! HD 9+
Super Squawk Software LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Over 3 MILLION downloads! Why don't YOU have it yet?
Looks great on your new iPad!
There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy!
Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and more!
"This is quite possibly the best TD game on the app store!"
Featured by Apple in "Best TD" (twice!)
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot"
Featured by Apple in "What We're Playing"
Rated 5/5 Stars by FingerGaming.com!
"The Creeps! is one of those few perfect titles."
"The Creeps! is a grade-A game"
"Challenging and Fun"
"a lot of fun that kept me coming back for more"
-Third time is a charm?
-Fix for the broken level select scrolling bug some people are experiencing
Ratings and Reviews
Love (amended recently to love-ish)
I used to love this game, but now it successfully pisses me off every time because, unlike previous versions, there's a pop up ad every instance and every third game that tries to get you to buy their idiotic app with creeps stickers and emojis or whatever they are. Doesn't matter if you've paid for the game, it pops up and you almost always click on it.
A memory of early years
I used to play this game on my dad’s phone when I was little, but after he got a new phone I simply lost it since I couldn’t remember its name. I’ve tried so many names but this game just wouldn’t pop up! And finally, after years I saw it on a random game recommendation. As soon as I saw the name, I knew this was it. I just can’t wait to finish the level!
Best Game:Need More
This game brings me such nostalgia. There needs too be a second one, upgraded graphics just a bit more stuff to mess with and the same fun game play. Dont be like every company that has wait times and bad interfaces. basically the Creeps but better and called creeps two, I would pay for that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Super Squawk Software LLC
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Super Squawk Software
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass - Unlock EVERYTHING! $5.99
- Level Pack #14 - Robot Rampage $0.99
- Level Pack #15 - Pirate Party $1.99
- Level Pack #12 - Christmas Megapack $0.99
- Level Pack #11 - Halloween Fright Pack $0.99
- Bundle #1 - Dinos, Valentines and St. Patrick $2.99
- New Year Megapack $0.99
- Bundle #2 - Variety, Charged, Easter, Halloween $2.99
- Level Pack #1 - Dinosaur Danger $0.99
- Bundle #3 - Batteries, Voltage, Christmas, New Year $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.