- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
I have read the paper version of CRISIS and find that there was no difference in content of articles , pictures , etc. between digital and paper version. I would much rather carry my iPad to read Crisis because the paper version is bulky and cumbersome and the ink has a tendency to rub off on a white shirt sleeve on a hot day. The other important reason I prefer the digital version on my iPad is that I can review archived issues and not carry fifteen magazines with me . Imagine trying to find an article in a past magazine and have to look through every one until you 've succeeded. We'll the digital version you can just simply bookmark your pages or copy and paste a paragraph .
Informative and positive articles for the black family
This has always been a magazine pack with information. Glad to see it's gone digital as well! Great job! Keep up the good work!
- RR Donnelley
- 67.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.