// PRELUDE: October 1968
Fort Marlene, an abandoned former US Biological Research Center in a remote forested region of the Mid-Atlantic has shown recent signs of unknown activity. Locals have reported 'Strange Activity' within the old Widow's Grove Cemetery...
The dead are rising from their graves in search of human prey.
The Days of the Dead is a unique turn based combat game that puts you in command of a US Special Operations Fireteam at the very beginning stages of the covert campaign waged against the Project Omega UnDead in the Fall of 1968.
// THE DEAD HAVE RISEN
Striking fully Animated 3D Graphics, Immersive Sound and Special Effects, all combine in a Skirmish Level game that's as personal as it gets-- 'Mano a Mano' or 'Mano a Muerto' (as the case may be), bringing a sense of immediacy and danger to every mission.
// 'UnDEADLY' TURN BASED ACTION
Turn Based Gamer's want to kill some Zombies too and The Days of the Dead's turn based system is one that keeps you involved instead of putting you to sleep.
While staying true to turn based mechanics (no twitch game here), the game's random command activation system will at times make it feel as though you're playing more of a real time strategy game.
With any given action, enemy reaction can seem immediate or concurrent.
- Scenario based Missions with randomly generated encounters that never quite play out the same.
- Linked Campaign Mode. Can you to keep your team intact throughout the entire campaign? (Hint: Probably not)
- Fully Animated 3D Graphics, Immersive Sound, and Special Effects
- Multiple Mission Areas and Weapon Systems / Unit Types
- Digital Gameworks LLC
- 332.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Digital Gameworks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.