The Diary is a spin-off of The Letter - a horror visual novel. Join Rebecca Gales and Ashton Frey in their childhood adventures!
How to play:
- The Diary has a total of 16 diary entries. You need a key to access each entry.
- Each day, a key will be given for free, so don't forget to play to claim your key!
- Currently, you can't change the choices you've already made so choose wisely! In the future, we will add a patch that'll let you re-select the choices.
- Sixteen diary entries/stories
- Power to change how each story will play out
- Cute art-style and over 100 colorful drawings
- Please support The Letter! You can download the game for free here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-letter-horror-visual-novel/id1251251637?mt=8
"Two years ago, we released The Diary for the first time as a Valentine’s gift to our backers. This was, originally, just a small project to help promote our main game, The Letter, while it was still in development. We never really expected anything to come out of The Diary, so no words can express how thankful (and shocked) we are that after two years, it has garnered more than 100,000 installs and now has its own little fanbase.
We owe this to you." - The Diary Epilogue, Developer's Notes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This game contains ads and in-app purchases.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER: We're Yangyang Mobile, a small indie team from the Philippines! We make beautiful, story-driven games. :)
Please consider supporting us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/yangyangmobile
CONTACT US: For any concerns, feedbacks and suggestions, please email email@example.com
* Added German Language Localization for Season 1.
* Added Season 2 and Epilogue (ENGLISH ONLY as of now).
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So, the game itself is amazing and very cute. It was a nice little add-on and has me looking forward to The Letter, but has made me less impatient. I recommend playing this if you haven't already.
The important thing though, since I wasn't sure where to put this is that I found a bug, I think. I got this game a few days ago, but forgot to claim keys two days in a row. I claimed the first one finished that chapter, great, but then when it gave me the chance to purchase new keys or restore purchase, I hit restore thinking that it would give me the key from the other day too. It did, but it also gave me UNLIMITED keys, which takes away from potential money for the project...
It's a pretty decent game but I hate how long it takes to get another key and the amount of diary entry's there are in the game(currently on the second but I know it'll end on the tenth) I hope you update the game and create more diary entries because I do enjoy the game...oh...and umm put more keys you can get per day if you do update the number of entries there are in the future :3
I like the reading Rebecca's dairy so far, but I wish the story continues on and want more. I wonder if Ashton Frey write his dairy ...(or maybe a journal) too. I'm so curious about his family situation and writing down his opinions at school.
- MAMA MORIN LLC.
- 207.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Yangyang Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Keys & Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.