The Education District Virtual World (TED) is a place to play online and have fun with people worldwide.
Thanks to our integrated voice we offer you a new unique experience, the closest to real life.
In our public area you will find:
- Educational Games for entertainment like Chess, Checkers, Otello or our own collaborative blocks construction BRICKS.
- Places to meet people worldwide with similar interests and collaborate or just practice a second language.
- Museums and art galleries to enjoy with other people.
- Conferences, symposiums, fairs and exhibitions about many interesting topics.
- Cultural visits to real places with virtual and real guides.
- Educational and entertainment games from other companies recommended by our editors.
We also offer private areas for:
- Schools and high schools. Join with your students and play educational collaborative games and activities. Organize virtual exchanges with other schools. Travel to virtual places and learn about history, culture while you practice a second language.
- Universities. Connect teachers and students in a unique way. Use it as the most realistic online university technology.
- SME. Organize public conferences for free and promote your services in our fairs. Get new fans and potential customers.
- Big companies. Engage your workers with the most amazing training and gamification technology. Several big companies are creating their online 3D campus to connect and train their staff. Contact us to know more.
- Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is very good
The idea is very good but the realization is not good enough. The app menu is not always compatiable with the small screen of an iPhone. Controls and other parts of the design could also be improved and be made more user-friendly.
;( Shouldn't have changed.
Unless this is still in development for teaching, I wish it was more of a game for social and virtual friends.
I remember when I was a kid about 3 or more years ago, I played this and it was wonderful. I saw other kids around my age and some even put together a sketch where they took turns and made speeches on the stage! They even sang songs with each other.
Maybe this always was a teaching App but when I was little back then, it just looks like a really fun game to see people. Now there is absolutely 0 people playing on it and I was finally able to find this app again.
I was surprised the name was changed, I may have never found this app again, it's so hard to search up, I tried to search up "virtual worlds" which is how I found the previous name Lenguo. I just wish this app was more popular and directed as a game as well.
No one here
Catch 22. No one is here, so no one uses it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ingenieria Digital Oviedo S.L.
- 80.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Virtway
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.