Works with: iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, Ipad Mini 4, Air 2, 2017, 2018, 2019, PRO
DOES NOT SUPPORT: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, Mini 2, Mini 3, iPod Touch
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined.
The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
QUEST and Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
CREATE and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
CONQUER your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.*
CREATE any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
MASTER the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
*NOTE: Arena modes will be added after the initial launch of The Elder Scrolls: Blades. Please visit elderscrolls.com for updates on this mode, as well as other exciting new information for the game
Here's what's new in the latest update:
• An exciting new Dragon questline
• Skill-boosting jewelry
• Job improvements and solo arena battles
• Voices for NPCs in town and major Quests
• More accurate skull ratings
• And lots more!
Ratings and Reviews
I think its fun and it's got potential. Obviously right now there's not a lot of variety and some parts are pretty unbalanced, but it looks beautiful and reminds me of the console games without just trying to copy them (although i was a little sad the bears weren't tougher). I think y'all did a great job so far, and here's just a few more specific suggestions I hope y'all consider:
1. Quick weapon/shield swap button in combat. Considering the dungeons currently consist entirely of walking up to enemies and fighting them one on one, the fact that in challenging missions you often need to open up the menu to optimize your loadout for every other battle is kind of a pain. Eg, the way most crypt levels are all wights and skeletons, which have the exact opposite resistance/weakness. Does it remind me of the console games? Yeah. Is it still annoying? Yeah. A button in the corner to quick swap your loadout would be awesome.
2. Library or something. I'm sure y'all are working on lots more buildings already, but i'd just like to suggest that one hold the information on enemy weaknesses, resistances, abilities etc. It's just confusing to try to remember the tips. You could even make it quest based, like the researcher guy says go kill 10 wights and he'll add them to the library or whatever. Just an idea to add more variety to the town and help the player keep track of all the game elements.
So far, I’m really enjoying this game. The combat is unique, way different from what I would have ever expected. It’s a really good surprise. I like the combat a lot, and since this is a mobile game, it makes it easy to use, so it’s not overwhelming you just trying to get one hit in like some other games I have played. Story isn’t too engaging just yet, but I’m only level 9 as of writing this. The chest unlocking feature, I’ve seen this a lot and I quite frankly enjoy opening silver chests, since they’re worth they hour long wait. Gold chests are also exciting to open. Wooden chests almost always have resources I badly need to build up my town. When I get new items, I’m actually just constantly checking if stuff gets easier so I can have more of a challenge, and progress in this good game. Building up a town to unlock missions is a way to make you prepared for other missions and an easy way to add new characters into the story, so as you develop your city, so does the story. This is a great idea, glad you did it. Great mobile game, easy to learn how to play and what you do, and it’s really fun. Okay, a big thing that I think can change is the quest system. So far it’s just repeating the same thing, but in different areas for slightly different reasons, over and over for progress in the game. I guess that’s not so bad, so keep up the good work.
This game has great potential but it’s not there yet , I have been playing a couple of days now and I’ve noticed that it’s very hard to continue with out paying money as far as graphics go it’s wonderful but it still lags and glitches a lot , the thing that bothers me is that I was on a level that 4/5 skill and that’s not that hard but I killed 4 troll who had hit/attacked a lot more than the last but even though I have a full bar of health I some how die from two hits?, not to mention almost every time I tried to hit a button to use my magic or my abilities it wouldn’t let me , the game has so much potential but what bothers me is you have to pay to win .
The features I wish they would add are some of the simple ones that I think would make a really big difference and let the player enjoy the game more , like being able to carry around food that would be awesome one level I only had two things to eat and ultimately ended up losing , I wish you could find more building materials sometimes if I’m luck I could get like 3 maybe 4 on a quest or job , I also feel they could maybe allow followers that would be cool but this game has a lot of potential.
Thanks for making a game like this for the phone but I hope to see you improve it in the future I wouldn’t mind if you had to pay like 10 bucks for a full game like Skyrim kinda rather than pay like 100+ to get what I need to complete a level then ultimately pay more plus some in the future.
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 151.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Bethesda Softworks LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Stash of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.