The Elder Scrolls: Legends is an award-winning free-to-play strategy card game. Enter an online CCG based on the hit Elder Scrolls RPG series and prepare your deck for battle!
Journey through THE Elder Scrolls stories, conquer your enemies, and join the fun in this easy-to-pick-up, hard-to-put-down adventure! Gather cards and build your deck, then travel through Morrowind, battle dragons in Skyrim and venture to the Clockwork City.
Experience an Elder Scrolls adventure that keeps on growing. Whether you have 10 minutes or five hours, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will take you on an epic CCG journey.
THE ELDERS SCROLLS: LEGENDS FEATURES:
EXPANSIVE SOLO CONTENT
- Do you like playing solo games? Legends has you covered.
- Learn the basics of Legends and experience hours of solo gameplay while earning rewards along the way.
- Delve into expansive three-arc stories spanning Elder Scrolls tales of The Dark Brotherhood to the fabled Clockwork City and more.
- Jump into Solo Arena to test your deck-building skills or wrack your brain in one-off Puzzle challenges.
CARD BATTLE STRATEGY GAME
- A strategic card game unlike any other, Legends features a divided battlefield with “lanes” that allow for flexibility and choice, turning the simple act of card placement into a tactical strategy.
- Think you’re down and out in a match? With Runes and Prophecies, every losing battle is a chance for a miraculous comeback with an additional card draw when you need it most.
EXCITING CCG COMPETITION
- Harness the power of your decks and battle against other players for ultimate bragging rights and rewards.
- Play card games against friends online
- Climb the ladder in online ranked play
- Conquer competitive Arena
- Step into the Gauntlet, a global weekend tournament with online duels pitting players from all over the world against each other.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLLECTION
- Level up your cards to strengthen your decks and tailor your play style.
- Show off your personality with cosmetic card backs and unique titles to flaunt your victories and achievements to friends and foes alike.
- In Legends, there’s always something to look forward to:
- New cards added every month
- Limited time events
- Daily and monthly login rewards
- Full-fledged expansions
- Consistent balance adjustments
- Legends’ metagame is fresh, interesting, and always updating!
- Past expansions include: Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Heroes of Skyrim, Return to Clockwork City and Houses of Morrowind.
Gather your cards and prepare for battle in Elder Scrolls: Legends! Download now.
Requires an Internet connection and iOS 10.0 or better
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! This release includes security updates to ensure long-term stability of the game.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s been a while since we’ve been this captivated by a card battler. Story mode is a fun way to practise up and learn new Legends, and Elder Scrolls intense online battles are complex and rewarding. Unlocking card packs and building an amazing deck is a blast—and the ability to “train" your cards means the you’ll be tinkering and perfecting for a long, long time.
Very good, but flawed
TESO: Legends is a very good game, very time consuming and a little tricky to get the hang of. The gameplay is fun and is very reminiscent of Card games such as MTG and little bit of hearthstone. The cards are super awesome and any of you who have play TESO: 3 Morrwind all the way to Online will see MANY references to previous games, he’ll you can even get some key characters from the aforementioned games as cards to play, Cicero, Vivec and Aela to name a few. Some pointers: Play through the main campaign! It will get you cards you will need to start out and will teach you how to play the game. Save soul gems, they will let you craft the legendary you want or maybe 2-3 epics that you want. Try not to focus on more than 1-2 decks your first couple hours of play, figure out what play style you have and stick to that. Complaints: this game HEAVILY relies on in app purchases, everything from $20 for the dark brother hood or clockwork city storylines to booster packs. The game is buggy but that’s to be expected as it’s fairly new, the morrowind House card backs are glitched and I have yet to receive 2 of the ones I have unlocked. Other than that this game is worth the time and maybe the money if you’re willing or capable to put either of those things into it.
A great entry for fans of CCG's and TES
At first I had thought this game was a knock-off of Blizzard's Hearthstone, but as I played and built my collection I found that it is a beautiful game with lots of great art and references to the Elder Scrolls universe as well as a CCG that introduces some great new mechanics to the mix.
My first caveat is that I have not gotten around to Gwent, so I'm not sure if any similarities could be drawn. I do know that the game's color system will be immediately familiar to MtG players, and that most of the card's individual mechanics will be immediately recognizable to veterans of HS.
My second caveat is that I am a huge Elder Scrolls nerd, but I feel that Legends provides all the nostalgia and excitement that Hearthstone did for Warcraft veterans, albeit that Blizzard's entry still feels a little more stylishly designed and smooth-running.
That said, Legends plays smoothly and the mechanics that may seem familiar are still presented in new and surprising ways. The new lane, rune, and prophecy systems inject new considerations to the control of deck meta and can dramatically alter the pace of a game.
All in all, I haven't been this excited about an app since HS and I was surprised and delighted to see such a strong competitor in the mobile CCG arena- I will definitely be playing this more over the coming months if only to see the direction it goes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2016 ZeniMax Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Starter Skyrim Bundle $4.99
- Fall of the Dark Brotherhood: 3 Map Bundle $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.