Go beyond the standard textbooks and take learning to the next level. Take part in virtual investigations, use simulations and models, collect data and analyze graphs—and do it all right there on your device!
Using a national park simulator, you must find the right balance of biotic and abiotic factors in order to create an ecosystem model that is stable over time. In doing so, you’ll learn how energy flows through the components of an ecosystem.
• Differentiate between biotic and abiotic factors.
• Explore the effects of abiotic factors on plant and animal populations.
• Interpret a biomass pyramid.
• Understand the hierarchy of energy flow between producers, primary consumers, and secondary consumers.
• Create a sustainable ecosystem.
• Manipulate an interactive simulator to explore energy flow among organisms.
• Use graphs to analyze and interpret data.
• Watch animations that explain the concepts.
• Get step-by-step support as you build a stable ecosystem.
• Test your knowledge with interactive tasks and quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
System improvements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.