The Equestrian App manages day-to-day horse stall management, boarding needs, leasing rules, training plan, veterinarian exams, farrier visits, a marketplace, and more. We all want the best for our horses, so we built The Equestrian App to be that exclusive, one-of-a-kind equine tool you can rely upon everyday for your horses healthcare and well-being. Just think of it as Microsoft Office, but for your Horses.
It's about connecting people, horses and the community that cares for them.
People • Our goal is to connect everyone in the care and enjoyment of your horse within one easy to use app
Horses • The app logs your horse's activities and care, all while connecting them to your equine service providers
Community • The app connects the entire equine industry and lifestyle in one place
- News Feed: A news feed of your horse's activities and health; connected to others that help in their care.
- My Horses: Manage everything about your horse's health, activities, and records. Think of this as your electronic, on-demand file cabinet that you wish you had with you at all times.
- Contacts: From riders and farriers, to vets and more, your horse can stay connected with them all.
- Get Connected: Follow friends or become an equine influencer. Ten's of thousands of equestrians around the world will help you get noticed.
- Expenses: Track all your expenses! Basically anything that you do for the horse and barn you can now track it.
- Photos: Capture and share important moments with your horse. It could be a great trail ride you discovered early that morning.
-Activities: Journal a list of activities for you and your horse. We have an extensive list of horse care topics that can be journaled.
-Ride Tracker: Track all your rides and capture the where you rode, the distance, time and speed for each horse.
-File Upload: Want to upload a health certificate or an important documents for your horse. Now you can scan and upload those important documents to each horse.
-Discounts: We have partnered with many Premium Equine Brands in providing unique discounts for Equestrian App members.
-Printing: You bet, now we have some great reports that you can print out of the system.
- Barn Chat: Message your equestrian friends important information right within the app.
-Equine Businesses: We now support many features to run your equine business and connect to your customers in-app for free (Trainers, Instructors, Farriers, Bodywork and Boarding).
-Horse Shows and Awards: Track your progress and results at all your horse shows. Now that wall or drawer of ribbons is easily searchable and available within the app.
- Business Profiles: Are you an equine business? You can build out your business profile and promote it in our search. It's a great way to get new business and be in front of the largest community of equestrians in the world.
- Business Search: Do you need a new farrier? It's in the app! Do you need a new vet? It's in the app! We have over 15,000 equine businesses in the app for your location. Check it out!
- Weight Tracking: Simply capture and view a horses weight over time
- HorseTag: Scan a tag and quickly lookup and find a horse to journal to
- Vaccinations: One screen to enter and track your horses vaccinations
- TODOs: Track tasks and assign them to others in the barn.
- Horse Transfer: If you're selling or transferring a horse, you can do that in one tap to another member of the app.
Not an Equestrian App member yet? Registering is free and easy! Join the tens of thousands of members already enjoying The Equestrian App every day for the management and enjoyment of their equestrian lifestyle!
- New Feature: Inventory and track your tack. Great way to keep it all organized
- New Feature: Equipment Tracker. It's important to track and maintain your equipment.
- Updated Vaccinations so you could associate who the vet was that gave the vaccines.
- Updated HorseTag with an enhanced QR code for your horse
- Updated Expenses with new Summary of amounts over time and category
- Updated Show Awards and Classes to find your winnings easier
- Added class number to your classes and awards
- Added some new achievements
- Bug fix for time on barn chats
- Bug fixes on international date formats through the app
- Bug fix on contact import from phone contacts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would give 10 stars if I could!
I have tried every App out there for horses. This is far and away the best and getting better. Easy to contact support and they are always looking for suggestions and ideas from their customers. It’s frequently updated and does just about everything...calendars, contacts, reports, barn info, show results.....you name it. I’m done looking for that ‘perfect’ app. This is it!
Excellent trail tracker. I really enjoy using this app and have recommended it to several other riders. I like that it shows how long I've been out, how far I've gone and it even tracks each of my paces (where I walked, trotted & cantered and for how long).
A lot of my options went away
I got this app when it first came out and I was able to add as many horses as I wanted. Luckily they are still there but now that there are subscription options I can not add anymore. This is the second app that has done this to me. Once it gets popular the original users get all their original perks taken away. It kind of stinks. I did really like this app, it was very useful but now all my options I used to have are gone.
- Patrick Husting
- 57.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018/21, Smart Barn Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.