The Equestrian App manages day-to-day horse stall management, boarding needs, leasing rules, training plan, veterinarian exams, farrier visits, a marketplace, and more. We all want the best for our horses, so we built The Equestrian App to be that exclusive, one-of-a-kind equine tool you can rely upon everyday for your horses healthcare and well-being. Just think of it as Microsoft Office, but for your Horses.
It's about connecting people, horses and the community that cares for them.
People • Our goal is to connect everyone in the care and enjoyment of your horse within one easy to use app
Horses • The app logs your horse's activities and care, all while connecting them to your equine service providers
Community • The app connects the entire equine industry and lifestyle in one place
- News Feed: A news feed of your horse's activities and health; connected to others that help in their care.
- My Horses: Manage everything about your horse's health, activities, and records. Think of this as your electronic, on-demand file cabinet that you wish you had with you at all times.
- Contacts: From riders and farriers, to vets and more, your horse can stay connected with them all.
- Get Connected: Follow friends or become an equine influencer. Ten's of thousands of equestrians around the world will help you get noticed.
- Expenses: Track all your expenses! Basically anything that you do for the horse and barn you can now track it.
- Photos: Capture and share important moments with your horse. It could be a great trail ride you discovered early that morning.
- Activities: Journal a list of activities for you and your horse. We have an extensive list of horse care topics that can be journaled.
- Ride Tracker: Track all your rides and capture the where you rode, the distance, time and speed for each horse.
- File Upload: Want to upload a health certificate or an important documents for your horse. Now you can scan and upload those important documents to each horse.
- Discounts: We have partnered with many Premium Equine Brands in providing unique discounts for Equestrian App members.
- Printing: You bet, now we have some great reports that you can print out of the system.
- Barn Chat: Message your equestrian friends important information right within the app.
- Equine Businesses: We now support many features to run your equine business and connect to your customers in-app for free (Trainers, Lessons, Farriers, Bodywork and Boarding).
- Horse Shows and Awards: Track your progress and results at all your horse shows. Now that wall or drawer of ribbons is easily searchable and available within the app.
- Business Profiles: Are you an equine business? You can build out your business profile and promote it in our search. It's a great way to get new business and be in front of the largest community of equestrians in the world.
- Business Search: Do you need a new farrier? It's in the app! Do you need a new vet? It's in the app! We have over 15,000 equine businesses in the app for your location. Check it out!
- Weight Tracking: Simply capture and view a horses weight over time
- HorseTag: Use your phone to scan and quickly lookup horse information
- Vaccinations: One screen to enter and track your horses vaccinations
- TODOs: Track tasks and assign them to others in the barn.
- Horse Transfer: If you're selling or transferring a horse, you can do that in one tap to another member of the app.
- 4-H Horse Program: If you're in 4-H, we have your record books and horse certificates in the app.
Not an Equestrian App member yet? Registering is free and easy! Join the tens of thousands of members already enjoying The Equestrian App every day for the management and enjoyment of their equestrian lifestyle!
- Minor update to correct a login bug that started occurring with the new year 2022.
Ratings and Reviews
Learning Curve- but everything I need to run my program
It took us about 3 weeks to learn but now we are enjoying the different options available to us, as well as learning new additions as we go! I am a trainer that has been searching for an app that works for my programs needs- I finally found it in this app
I would give 10 stars if I could!
I have tried every App out there for horses. This is far and away the best and getting better. Easy to contact support and they are always looking for suggestions and ideas from their customers. It’s frequently updated and does just about everything...calendars, contacts, reports, barn info, show results.....you name it. I’m done looking for that ‘perfect’ app. This is it!
Developer Response ,
Too Complicated and Disappointing
I’ve tried several times to try to like this app but multiple problems so far, the first being no clear way to send feedback to the developers as a user. For being a networking site among a community they’re trying to grow, you can’t even add a picture profile for your horse that I see appear anywhere representing that horse. Adding feed for a horse never makes sense and is way more complicated than it should be (at that point just put a simple text box - I even tried to ignore the other fields but couldn’t complete because they were required for saving).
I think the app has a lot of potential but as a software engineer myself focusing on UX, you need to start simple and have happy users first before trying to add all of the additional features. If a user has trouble with basic functionality, they’re not going to waste the time trying to learn the rest of it and you will end up wasting time and money.
Again right idea for the app, but way too much input to look at and figure out.
Developer Response ,
Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you though the system. We have many YouTube videos for help and I'm nearly available 24x7 via email.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Patrick Husting
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018/22, Smart Barn Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.