The Event App by EventsAIR 17+
Centium Software Pty Ltd
Designed for iPad
The Event App by EventsAIR is your all-in-one single point of access for engaging and connecting with all aspects of the meetings and events you are attending. Simply install the app and enter your Event App code provided to you by your event organizer.
WIth this app, you can:
• Network with other attendees with the EventStream Private Social Network, including posting of photos, videos, likes and tags
• Earn points, badges and prizes simply by participating in different activities at the event!
• View a list of attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, and connect with them with direct in-app messaging
• View a complete agenda of the event program and build your own personal agenda. You can also take notes at sessions and export them for future reference!
• Participate in live polls, session surveys, purchase function tickets and even invite other attendees to sit at your table at evening events!
• Stay up-to-date with real time messaging, alerts and news updates
• Connect with other attendees with the easy-to-use contact exchange feature
• Much more!
If you are an event planner and want to learn more about the powerful EventsAIR platform that includes this attendee app at no additional cost, please visit https://eventsair.com to learn more and request a personalized demonstration of this exciting platform!
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The app provides the basics but not in any special way and without the true end user in mind. Yes, I can put together my session itinerary for a four day conference, but when I go to my schedule it always displays the very first session of the very first day. So later in the conference I’m stuck scrolling through days of sessions I’ve already attended rather than being taken to what’s coming up next. And session presentations are filed under the presenter rather than the session. Just a bunch of things that don’t make intuitive sense. There were no features (i.e. LinkedIn integration) that I found that made me think, oh wow this app makes the whole conference experience easier.
Doesn’t stay on the right day
I actually love this app, however, I’m very frustrated at how each time I look at my agenda, the app goes to the next day rather than the date that it is today.
It is a consistent issue over the last 2 years.
Please fix this. Thank you.
Does not work on iPad mini 2
It claims to work on OS 11 and up, and I am maxed out at 12.5. The app opens and I can sign into my event, but none of content appears.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Centium Software Pty Ltd
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Centium Software