ExpressionsCalculator is a multifunction scientific calculator offering a wide range of features specific for anyone looking from basic to advanced calculations. It is an ideal tool optimised for high-school and STEM university students, chemists, engineers, mathematicians and physicists.
ExpressionsCalculator is revolutionary in the way it helps you solve problems by providing you, in addition to all the basic features of a calculator, a rich sample of natural constants, a large database of commonly used formulae in mathematics, physics and chemistry, all this in a fully embedded and aware SI (MKSA), imperial (foot, pound, …) and astronomical (ly, parsec, …) units context. Hence, in ExpressionsCalculator a physical quantity has a unit. When you perform calculations, units are always taken care of and automatically simplified to provide the most sensible result. Derived units such as Newton, Joule, etc. are handled. Conversions from one unit to others are automatic. In addition, ExpressionsCalculator can also handle multi-dimensional vectorial quantities.
Here is a short overview of the other main features of ExpressionsCalculator:
- Arithmetics on integers, rational and floating numbers
- Handles very large and very small numbers (arbitrary precision arithmetic on integers)
- Extended floating point range
- Fully embedded handling of units
- Large set of available units (SI, imperial)
- Handles angles in both degrees and radians
- Full calculations with units
- Automatic conversion of units
- Vector algebra (+,-, scalar and vector products)
- Comprehensive list of natural constants with their proper units
- Comprehensive list of astronomical constants with their units
- Full periodic table with lots of properties for each element
- List of refractive indices of many materials
- Fully assignable constants with extended naming possibilities
- An extensive database of Expressions encompassing most commonly used formulae in mathematics (geometry, vectors), physics (kinematics, dynamics, thermodynamics, special relativity, atomic physics) and chemistry.
- try a different way to perform calculations and respond to query
- access ChatGPT to increase your productivity, get rapid responses to your queries(*)
(*) Unlimited access to ChatGPT requires an in-app subscription.
- new Chat mode to more naturally perform your tasks
- and YES! we have integrated access(*) to the MUCH ACCLAIMED ChatGPT !!! be the first one to try it !!
- minor bug fixes
(*) Unlimited access to ChatGPT requires a subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andre Rubbia
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright(c) 2022-2023 alelvisoftware, All rights reserved.