The Flight Tracker is the go-to app for managing and tracking your flights. It contains in depth information about all available flights and airlines; arrivals, departures, terminal & gates, delays, and much more. The Flight Tracker is the most convenient flight app you will find on the App Store.
• Track any flight in the world
• Detailed Departure and Arrival information
• Terminal and Gate information updated in real-time
• Detailed Aircraft information & Seat Maps
• Automatically synchronizes with your TripIt account
• Plan your flights in Trips
• Layover information is automatically displayed
• Save and share your flight information via e-mail, text message, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp
ALERTS BY PUSH NOTIFICATION FOR
• Scheduled & Actual Departure or Arrival Time changes
• Gate and Terminal changes
• Flight Status changes
• You can also schedule Departure/Arrival reminders (don’t forget to pick up your friend!)
• Find any airport worldwide
• Flight Board of all departures/arrivals per airport
• Easy airport delay info
• Map of all Flights to and from an airport
• Terminal Maps for major airports
• Extended Weather Forecast per Airport for up to 10 days
• Find any airline worldwide
• Detailed airline info
• Flight Board and Map of all flights per airline
• Zoomable Maps with live flight track info and weather service
• Offline viewing features enabled for use in airplanes
• Sync your flights between your devices using iCloud
• Sync with your Calendar
• Save personal notes, label your flights or store flight information of any flight you wish
Don’t see your city or airport? Don’t worry. We are adding more on a regular base.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your request!
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK! --
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please keep sharing your experience to email@example.com
Do you love our app? Please rate and review us in the App Store!
-- ENJOY YOUR TRIP --
• Our prime goal is to improve continuously and make your experience better with every update. • This version contains minor bug fixes - Thank you for your continued support! - We highly appreciate your feedback, so don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Understand that this is more of a flight organizer than a flight tracker. If your flight is scheduled to leave at 6pm, rest assured that according to the app you will be departing at 6pm no matter what. I've been in the terminal countless times while the app said I'm in the air. Seat maps haven't worked since the app was introduced a good 3 years ago. If you want a place to look at your flights, this does the job. But as a flight TRACKER? Not at all. There's no actual tracking of flights involved. They keep getting one star reviews and updating the app with bogus fixes. Don't be fooled. You can't even enable notifications in this update.
I'm on the the latest iOS. Furthermore, your seat maps haven't worked since this app hit the App Store years ago. Why even bother showing the seat map option? Just so you can advertise it. As far as the backend is concerned, it's been years, man. You advertise the app as a flight tracker but it hasn't actually tracked a flight since the very beginning. The flight could be delayed a week and it'll still say you're 20,000 ft above the sea. Again, it's been this way since day 1. If you're going to reply at least give an honest reply or don't bother.
This app has all the flights out of Houston as on time. Wow. Hurricane Harvey just hit.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to read that you feel this way about our app, but we are aware of the problems there are in the flight data and updates. We are currently working on fixing and improving this system, but this is a long process in the backend, meaning it won't show with app updates. These updates are meant to improve the UI and UX of the app, and fix other bugs there are in the app. One of these bugs that will hopefully be fixed soon is the enabling of the notifications, which is currently affecting our iOS 9 users. I understand your frustration with the data, but we are working hard to get this solved.
I do not often post reviews, but after today trying to use this paid for app to track my daughter’s flight from London to Seattle, I can only say this app is trash and not worth the money paid for it. It began with a cumbersome hunt for her flight in this app, but then once found the information was almost all question marks, particularly at the Seattle destination. OK, give it a chance, maybe the info was not ready at destination, so it would update as the flight progressed. It was a long haul international flight after all. The departure was delayed. The app had her flight halfway across the Atlantic when a message comes up that because of the departure delay the data may not be accurate. OK, again, give it some time to update.... NO update came, ever, no terminal info, no gate info at all. We were able to get the progress and arrival time, updated of course, of the airline’s web site. What do I need this app for, when it doesn’t work and I can get the info somewhere else easily enough. I have had this issue before with other times I used this for other scheduled flights in and out of Bellingham Wa and Oakland Ca. I have not once had a successful experience with this Flight Tracker. I used to have one that was flawless but unfortunately that app was discontinued by the maker. I need another one that works! As this one clearly does not.
Developer Response ,
Our app tracks over 1.5 million flights every day, and sends out more than 10,000 updates for these flights. With numbers like this it sometimes happens that a flight doesn't update or appear correctly. This also has to do with the fact that we have to rely on the information that our data supplier (which has proven to be the best) sends us, and the flight information that the airlines and airports send them. We are always trying to find ways to improve this, and are working hard on covering as many flights correctly as we can.
If you have any more feedback or other issues with the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Our apologies for any caused inconvenience.
Issue with iOS6
This app was a great companion when I traveled for a living. Anyone who flies knows that when you land it can still be a while until you can get off the plane. Having this helps in saving time as I could get gate changes notices before I got off one flight. Getting updates on gate changes when I landed keeping from getting stuck in a group of people checking the monitors for flight updates. Maps of the airport was a much appreciated feature. I even helped people on the plane check their connections.
- Flist Holding B.V.
- 138.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Impala Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.