The Flight Tracker is the Most Convenient Flight App You Will Find on The App Store.
It contains in-depth Information About all Available Flights and Airlines; Arrivals, Departures, Terminal & Gates, Delays, and Much More.
• Track flights all over the World
• Detailed Departure and Arrival Information
• Terminal and Gate Information Updated in Real-time
• Detailed Aircraft Information & Seat Maps
• Automatically Synchronizes with your TripIt Account
• Plan your Flights in Trips
• Layover Information is Automatically Displayed
• Save and Share your Flight Information via E-mail, Text Message, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp
• Sync with Your Calendar
• Save Personal Notes, Label your Flights or Store Flight Information of Any Flight you Wish
TEXT ALERTS FOR FLIGHTS
Take advantage of The Flight Tracker’s Text Alerts.
Receive information about your flights delays, cancellations or other changes before your departure. Be able to adjust your plans on time. The Flight Tracker’s Text Alerts are essential for your travel preparations!
Don’t Worry if You Have No Internet Connection, We’ll Deliver Your Alerts Anyway ; )
ALERTS BY PUSH NOTIFICATION FOR
• Scheduled & Actual Departure or Arrival Time Changes
• Gate and Terminal Changes
• Flight Status Changes
• You can Also Schedule Departure/Arrival Reminders (Don’t Forget to Pick Up Your Friend!)
• Find any Airport Worldwide
• Flight Board of all Departures/Arrivals per Airport
• Map of all Flights to and From an Airport
• Terminal Maps for Major Airports
• Extended Weather Forecast per Airport for Up to 10 Days
• Find any Airline Worldwide
• Detailed Airline Info
• Flight Board and Map of All Flights per Airline
• Zoom-able Maps With Live Flight Track Info and Weather Service
• Live Weather Maps: Check the Current Rainfall or Severe Weather Like Hurricanes on The Map's Radar Layer (Premium Only)
• Offline Viewing Features Enabled for Use in Airplanes
GET THE FLIGHT TRACKER PREMIUM
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and receive the following ongoing value:
Choose from different subscription options:
1-month, or 6 months subscription
• Live Weather Map
• Premium Customer Support
12 months subscription
• Live Weather Map
• Premium Customer Support
• Text Alerts for 120 Flights
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Choose the subscription for a period of 1 month, 6 months or 12 months. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription in iTunes settings. Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
You can cancel your subscription anytime through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of your subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For full access to all features please allow The Flight Tracker to use:
Location - Receive flight information from/for nearby airports and the weather conditions
Notifications - Receive your flight updates
Don’t See Your City or Airport? Don’t Worry. We Are Adding More Regularly.
Go to https://impalastudios.com/apps/the-flight-tracker and Send Your Request!
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK! --
As Always, we Appreciate Your Feedback.
Please Keep Sharing Your Experience to email@example.com
Do You Love our App? Please Rate and Review us In the App Store!
-- ENJOY YOUR TRIP --
• We've updated the share functionality; Share your flight info with friends and let them track it with The Flight Tracker!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Flight Tracker on the Market
No other flight tracker app comes close to Flight Tracker. You can save and view any flight you want to the ‘My Flights’ tab, organize your flights according to trips you’re going to take in the ‘Trips’ tab, see interactive maps of any flight you choose, get all the information you need about any airport in the world (delays, terminal maps, etc.), get airplane info and seat maps for the flights you’re tracking or have saved, and so much more. You can also customize notifications to remind you of departures and arrivals. I haven’t even scraped the surface yet but I don’t know how many people are going to read a novel in the AppStore reviews. I will say that the app little tricky to navigate at first but that’s only because it has so many features. You just have to take a little bit of time to sit down and figure out everything the app has to offer!
On time | Just in Time | All the time.
I used FlightTracker for almost 3 years when I was commuting across the U.S. The software never let me down. I always knew what time to ask for a pickup or in turn to pick up a loved one, friend, or acquaintance who needed the assistance.
FlightTracker is very easy to use on either a desktop computer, a mobile smart phone or another web-enabled device. The app only takes a minute to load without asking for all kinds of identification or money. I truly appreciate the service.
Statistics on the desktop version is interesting. I’ve also used those stats to determine route patterns and times. Once you take a deep dive you to will be convinced of its features and utility...there’s my plane, gotta go. Get FlightTracker so you know when to come and go.
Not as good as the old version
This app is so much worse than it used to be before the major overhaul they did on the structure/UI. I don't think I it has improved in any way since then, but here is what has gotten worse:
(1) it freezes and crashes more often
(2) it separates flights into buckets - upcoming and past. The old UI just had one long list which was super easy to navigate. And now it's actually harder to find you old flights to reference
(3) I have completed flights from weeks ago that it still shows as "in progress"
(4) I used to love the list of flights because I could always go back and look at all of my flights for the year - now that is harder to do with the awkward layout and it is inaccurate because of the issues I've mentioned already
(5) it's no longer intuitive functionality.
Please bring back the old format of the app!
It hasn't happened in the new app but this app used to tell me my flight was delayed or changed well before the airline' site did which is a good feature. Not sure if I've just had flights with fewer changes or if that is no longer the case, but it has always been a major pro for this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We always like hearing from our users, because this gives us a chance to improve our app. What I can gather from your email is that you were most likely using the Mobiata app in the past, as we didn't make all the changes you mentioned. This happened to a lot of users when Flight Track by Mobiata got removed.
We do want to use your feedback to improve though. We haven't noticed a big increase in freezes and crashes, but would like to have this fixed. If you could send any details on this to firstname.lastname@example.org then that would be greatly appreciated.
The flights that are sorted in En Route, Scheduled and Past are meant to give you a clearer overview. You can also select to view 'All Flights' however, which shows all of your flights in 1 long chronological list.
The problem with old flights still showing as in progress is a known problem that we haven't been able to completely fix. This is caused by an error in the transferring of data, but we have not found a way to effectively reproduce it so we can solve it. We will continue our research on this in a hope to have it fixed, but I can't make any promises on this.
As for the UI, we haven't made any big changes in the flow of the app, but are aware that there is room for improvement. Our UX specialist already has some ideas about this, and we hope to be able to implement a better streamlined UI in the future.
I hope this gives you some insight to our app and the process behind it. If you have any issues with the app, more feedback or questions, please contact us through email at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you further.
- Flist Holding B.V.
- 152.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Impala Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership Monthly $1.99
- Essential while Traveling $8.99
- Live Text Alerts for 4 Flights $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.