"Accompanied by a beautiful score, the entire game is situated around its use of visuals and audio to build up a wonderful atmosphere - something a lot of other games in the genre forget." - PocketGamer
Play as paranormal investigator John “Buster of Ghosts” Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he’s on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Candles! Candles are a feature right?
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Fixed issue with inventory item selection.
Ratings and Reviews
A nice little game in the creepy style that Glitch Games has made their own. A lot of work has obviously gone into the imagery and the music and the gameplay and the scares. The "inventory wheel" works quite well (except that it would be good to be able to control the rotation of the object displayed in the middle). My only negative criticisms are that the gameplay is quite short (markedly shorter than A Short Game) and the ending is a bit rushed, directorially speaking. Navigation is occasionally a little disorientating. There are a few scenes that are richly rendered but turn out to have only one thing you can do in them. And... the piano scale is incorrect (A to C should be a minor third, not a major third). All that said: a lot of work has gone into this and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Got stuck a lot....
Ok I got stuck at the first game. Spoilers: there is a book that gives you hints but leads you to a flash drive that is blank. Ok all you needed to do is have a message on it like look for 4 letters and oh by the way they are not in the right order....THIS is the key. Then I would be like oh I get it, I can move on. But if you never catch on, you are stuck. Not everything was clear what clue went with what game. When it did, sometimes you didn’t know the order, then you were stuck again. I had a recording and a piano and didn’t know which Key was which. Looked at the top picture and still nothing. Then there was a missing key, do I need that to complete it first? No, but I’m stuck again. Then it was like ok I got 2 keys on the right, 3 on the left. Do I really need to just guess? Come on. When you get stuck there is no other room to go to. Then, you don’t know if you are focusing on the right rooms. I gave it 3 stars because I played a free glitch game and loved it. The one I paid for just frustrated me.
Not their best work
So I love these guys. Love glitch games. What they did with Forever Lost and Ferris Mueller were great, and I'm giving this an extra star to boost them for that.
Wasn't crazy about this one.
- Don't like the new inventory and camera system. While the screen looks cleaner, it feels like more button presses and tap-hold-slide-slide to get where you need to go. More polished, harder to use.
- This game felt more closed and episodic than their other works. The house "resets" periodically, meaning things change and new things come available for you to interact with, but not until you've already solved the puzzles up to that point. So I always felt like I was dealing witha small world and small set of puzzles at any one time.
- Not a fan of the paranormal theme.
If you have found yourself looking at this game, I encourage you to go get all three Forever Lost titles, Cabin Escape, and Ferris Mueller. They are all excellent.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 386.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.