Play as paranormal investigator John “Buster of Ghosts” Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he’s on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Candles! Candles are a feature right?
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Fixed issue with inventory item selection.
Ratings and Reviews
Great until the end.
I couldn’t finish the final Orb puzzle as I was on a laptop, not my phone (having to touch 4 orbs at once). The end (which I watched online) was meh. But besides those two things, it was fun.
An okay game
Alright, I enjoy puzzle games and this was a pretty ok one. Not the most hardcore of games but pretty accessible and attainable.
Only took a few hours all in to solve, but considering it was $2.99 that isn’t too bad. (contrast that to free games which only last at best a few minutes.)
I kind of felt it was worth the cost and wasn’t overwhelming obtuse for what the puzzles were.
It was a bit dark, but played well into Halloween!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 341.1 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.