The Frailty App brings together the crucial information needed to quickly and reliably measure and respond to frailty.
• Analytically collects information needed to assist in decisions about appropriate medical and surgical interventions for frail individuals
• Creates standardized, printable summary of frailty domains (a mini Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment) including cognition, mobility, and function
• Designed to be utilized by health care providers and caregivers
• Time saving, requires no orientation or instruction to use
• Engages the caregiver
• Includes validated cognitive tests
• Creates a foundation for team-based frailty care
• Helps communicate the “big picture” of health
The first of its kind, The Frailty App is based on the award-winning Palliative and Therapeutic Harmonization (PATH) model of care. Designed to assist care providers to better align surgical and other interventional treatments with the realities of frailty, The Frailty App uses plain language in an accessible, intuitive format to compile the critical information needed to understand individualized drivers of frailty. This innovative approach integrates caregiver input, objective cognitive testing, and social determinants of health into a succinct summary that can be a powerful, effective tool for framing treatment options and structuring team and family meetings.
1. Updated assessment flows (Function and Mobility) for better simplicity and clarity.
2. Updated copy and formatting on various screens for better clarity.
3. Fixed various issues in the previous version.
- Prognosis and Therapeutic Harmonization (PATH) Limited
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Prognosis and Therapeutic Harmonization (PATH) Limited 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.