MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Hello Game of Life players!
We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable.
Ratings and Reviews
This will enhance your game!
Hello, just speaking on behalf of any mobile user. I enjoy the game but it would be even better if you add a few to a several of these changes:
1. Adding more mini games to the map, having the same 3 games (especially when I land and play the same mini game in a row) can be pretty boring and not as challenging
2. Making it easier to reconnect when disconnecting on accident. Instead of having to start a new game every-time.
3. Switching up the map style (how the map is set up) in a different way so it will be more fun to actually want to cross around the map, instead of different themes (which is great too, but there could be more to it).
4. Since people like to disconnect a lot on here (barely when the game even starts) it would be nice for the bots to be more challenging. Like I’m legitimately facing a human like AI and not act stupid on some occasions( ex. Has a great job but trades it in for a crappier one, like what..?).
5. Have the bots be more gender fluid when it comes to picking who they marry (it’s always a boy-girl or girl-boy situation; lets LGBTQIA up in here more)
So far, that’s all i can personally think of, Ive been wanting to write this down for awhile, but never got around to it. I paid 20 bucks for this game and it would be cool if you take my ideas into consideration. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you do
Awesome game! But...
It’s a really great app. There are changes, but most of them are neutral or positive changes. The changes to the money for careers are interesting and give a much wider difference between highest and lowest paying jobs. There is no better feeling than pulling brain surgeon and raking in 150k per payday. I also wasn’t expecting being able to play with computers, but it’s nice that you can. Although I do wish that you could online play with friends with separate devices. Maybe you can and I just haven’t noticed. The only thing that I wish was better is customization. There isn’t that many customizable things that affect gameplay. It would be nice if you could alter things like how much money careers are worth, what action cards you could get, house price, and more. I would very much like to be able to choose which quick ending I get as well. I could say more, but this review is getting long. Overall, do I recommend this app? Well I did give 5 stars so that kind of gives it away, but either way, I do. Even as it is, it is a great app and 600 times better than going to Walmart and buying the game for $20 and then needing to set it up and deal with actual cards.
Nothing is good anymore
This is the first review I’ve ever done for an App, and I’ve been using the App Store for almost 10+ years. I was so unhappy that I took the time to write this review. I use to have the original Game of LIFE for my iPod Touch years ago and it was perfect...so similar to the original physical board game. I just spent about 15~20 playing this version and it was absolutely horrible. The game board is nothing like the original board, everything seems overcrowded. The money system is also very different, players are given a much larger amount of money. Third and most upsetting to me is the fact that I can only use the default icon and car for my character. Anything else you must pay to have. I never thought something like this would happen to mobile gaming. I understand paying for larger features, but there’s nothing special about the purchases offered in this game. I already had to pay $2.99 for the game and now I have to pay more just to have a different appearance in the game? Nothing will be as good as the old Version. All they care about is making you pay for addition features that should already be free. If you enjoy playing The Game of LIFE as much as I do, please, PLEASE do not buy this game.
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 369.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- The Game of Life is a trademark of Hasbro. ©2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Halloween $3.99
- Winter Wonderland $3.99
- Birthday Party $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.