Enjoy the Gluten Free living with the best app. It works simply and fast, using your iPhone camera to scan the barcodes of the products you buy. We maintain up-to-date the largest database of food and drink products of the US, to detect the presence of gluten. Over 500,000+ products and growing.
Our team of registered dietitians, nutritionists and researchers take care of the accuracy of the database.
#1 GLUTEN FREE APP on the USA App Store
** USER REVIEWS **
- Deborah Hurd: "A family member was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and this app has been a life saver"
- Elisabeth Kendall: "The best app I found for GF. Super handy when shopping!"
- John Humeniuk: "Simple to use and extremely helpful. I used this app to check on products as we grocery shopped and found it to be an invaluable resource"
Every scan will be analyzed on four levels, to provide greater information and protection. This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
Full Version features:
- SEARCH by Product Name, Brand or Category, over 500,000 products (80,000 GLUTEN-FREE)
- SEARCHABLE LIST OF SAFE/UNSAFE INGREDIENTS (for shopping, cooking, restaurants)
- DINING CARD / TRAVEL CARDS, to eat safely in restaurants domestically and abroad
- The “DISCOVER GLUTEN FREE” option is a great way to discover your new gluten free favorites!
We have plans for new features in the future and always welcome your suggestions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
I was just diagnosed with celiac disease and I’m so overwhelmed with everything. At 49 yo it’s hard to change your whole lifestyle. I lost a lot of weight 78lbs over the last year due to this I’m losing my hair and I can’t remember things. This is the best app for me because I can’t remember anything due to malnutrition. I found this app today and almost cried because it odd going to maker my life so much easier. I bought the full version right away. When your this sick and really need help you’ll pay the big 3.99 it costs!!
Thanks a bunch!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! 🙂
I love this app. I have Celiac and use it all the time when at the grocery store. It works best with most brands you find at the larger grocery stores like Kroger, HEB, Walmart, etc. A lot of foods don’t mark whether or not they’re has been cross-contamination during production so this is helpful with finding out whether or not it’s safe. I recommend this app to so many people. I do hope it eventually includes brands at more specialized stores like Costco, Trader Joe’s, and Aldi.
Nothing to see- new update
I purchased the full version… every time I scan a product it tells Me not found and says I can upgrade to the full version…. I already did!!! Sent a message for help… if it gets fixed, I will do another review.
After I got the full version, this app is pretty helpful. I’ll bring giving it a more thorough test drive the next time I go
shopping….however, we were uncertain if some of the items in our pantry had gluten. This app answered those questions! I foresee it being a good help!! Thank you for the quick response in getting me set up correctly!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lluis Guiu
- 27.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lluís Guiu
- In-App Purchases
- The Gluten Free Scanner Full $3.99