Welcome to the official Grove Community Church app!
Watch and listen to messages and download it to your device. After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about The Grove, please visit:
The Grove Community Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So glad it's here!!!
Cool app with easy to use features. I love that online giving is connected to it and that I can have the sermons from all the services updated instantly on my phone.
I'm so glad this app exists. It would be wonderful if I could access handouts for previous women's studies and open them in google docs so I can continue my study even if I have to miss a day. I started coming to the church in the middle of a study. I would very much like to get past notes so I can catch up with everyone else.
Thank you Grove!
What an awesome tool to reach out to our members and the community. Giving integration with Fellowship One is fast and easy and listening to messages is obviously the best part of all.
- The Grove Community Church
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 The Grove Community Church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.