Sequel to one of iOS’s #1 puzzle games, The Guides Axiom introduces a myriad of entirely new codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers to challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity in unique and innovative ways.
Simply stated, they’re not easy. Progressing will be difficult, but you have the appropriate tools at your disposal. Everything you need to proceed is — or has been — provided.
Look for clues and patterns to build on what you have learned. Remember what you have seen as for no detail is too subtle or insignificant. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides Axiom.
Peculiar, isn't it?
• • • • • • •
• Includes more than 100 meticulously designed interactive puzzles, ciphers and secrets to discover — with many more on the way.
• Integrated decoding tools — including morse, binary and several others — to assist you on your journey.
• Reimagined level select system and nonlinear gameplay give you the freedom to explore a much broader path.
• Ability to save screenshots and record notes to help keep track of invaluable clues.
• Stuck? Extract a hint by using a Hack to obtain the inspiration needed to move forward.
• There are many layers of complexity so don't assume a puzzle has only one solution.
• • • • • • •
Official Site: theguidesapp.com
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Some new challenges and secrets have been discovered and are ready to be explored. This update includes...
• Seven free puzzles (with many more in the works).
• Expansion Pack 2 which includes twelve exclusive new puzzles.
• New Backdoors have been detected. Decipher them and unlock additional bonus Hacks.
• Stay up to date with the new notification system — you may even receive bonus Hacks.
• UI refinements and other design optimizations.
• Bug fixes and improved performance.
As we continue to work on new puzzles, remain persistent and get your completion percentage to 100%. Thank you for the continued support and wonderful feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
CHALLENGING & EXCITING!
Another satisfied reviewer wrote that they downloaded this game to satisfy their "The Room" fix, and, as a huge fan of The Room games too, I didn't need to know anything more. I went straight to downloading this game & I am so glad I did. I LOVE THIS GAME! The fact that it is super challenging makes me very happy. If challenges are easy to solve, I'm unhappy. In fact, I prefer they are so difficult that I sometimes nearly give up & have to search for cheats. I'm on level 20 now, and I had to search for a cheat at least once -even after exhausting all available hacks for the level. (But, boy did I feel stupid when I discovered the answer! LOL!)
The Room series are the only other iPad games I am crazy about. And now, this game has earned its place on the same level. :)
Please, developers, make more exactly like this one!
AWESOME SPY/HACKER GAME
This game is really the coolest. It makes you feel like a spy/hacker. The music really sets the tone for the game too, it adds a lot to it.
This game is truly challenging but not in a bad way. Where most games nowadays are pretty easy to get through, this one makes you work for it. It requires critical thinking and patience. If you start to get frustrated, put it down and come back to it later with a clear head.
Despite some people saying it is too hard and requires spending money to "cheat" with "hacks" that's not at all true. This game was designed for an adult intelligence (though if kids figure it out, hats off to you). You don't need to spend money to solve the problems, just time and out of the box thinking.
I like how it was a good challenge, but I completed all I was able to within 10-15 mins after downloading the app. Also, I would’ve liked to restart the game, but I was unable to. I was able to do 1-12, but as soon as I cleared it I was sent to the level chart. I noticed that, though I had completed level 12, 13 was still unattainable, while level 14 was completely accessible. I don’t like having to skip levels. I also think it could have a “walk-through” of what the functions that are given are and what they do. Especially with that level chart. Basically, overall, I don’t think I would recommend this app just yet. It still has lots of potential and I would definitely be more than willing to test the game for the company so I can give a new outlook on it. Thank you for your time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RosiMosi LLC
- 112.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Kevin Bradford LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion 1 $2.99
- One Hack ( 1 ) $0.99
- Five Hacks ( 5 ) $2.99
- Expansion 2 $2.99
- Unlimited Hacks $14.99
- Three Hacks ( 3 ) $1.99
- Skeleton Key $29.99
- You like the game. $2.99
- You love the game. $4.99