Whoohoo! The Habit Factor® for Apple Watch is Here!
Achieve your most important goals by tracking your habits on your iPhone and Apple Watch today!
"With regular use of The Habit Factor®, you can develop any habit necessary to achieve any goal you set for yourself." ~Brian Tracy (Personal Development Living Legend and productivity expert)
The Habit Factor® revolutionized both the Productivity & Self-Help marketplaces back in 2009 by introducing a simplified and innovative process to achieve your goals more quickly! Today, The Habit Factor® is the only habit tracker featuring, Habit Alignment Technology™ including a walk-thru Wizard to help you get setup more quickly!
As seen In: TEDx, NY Times | C|Net | Mashable.com | Lifehacker.com | Lifehack.org | KUSP.org | US News & World Report | Southwest Airlines, Spirit Magazine | dozens of other top productivity blogs!
The Habit Factor® is the professional's choice for positive behavior change and habit development. There’s a reason top coaches, consultants, trainers, Professional athletes, Olympians, PhD’s and the very best learning institutions world-wide have adopted and recommend The Habit Factor®.
Thousands around the world follow P.A.R.R.: Plan, Act, Record & Reassess, The Habit Factor's method to build positive habits more quickly.
Frustrated by all the copycat Habit Trackers?
• No Subscription required! • NO annoying ads!
• The ONLY app to feature Habit Alignment Technology™
• The only app to feature the PARR method to build your habits more quickly
• Use the Walk-thru Wizard to get setup more quickly!
• NO EMAIL Acct or LOGIN required
• ADD a PHOTO to your goals!
• The Habit Factor® is praised by top coaches, trainers & PhD's internationally!
• As one reviewer put it, "The only goals & habits app actually designed for Adults!"
"Great work on The Habit Factor®! It's all about habits. Good ones or bad ones, they make a huge impact!" ~Roz Savage Ocean Rower, Eco Activist, Author, Speaker
- Walk-thru Wizard to implement Habit Alignment Technology™
- Habit Alignment Charting
- Streaks Charting!
- Updated User Interface (designed for iPhone not web)
- Capture your motivational reasons!
- *NEW, quickly setup default 4 week tracking period
- Custom Tracking Periods; week, month, custom or none.
- Select target days for habits
- BALANCE! Track key wellness categories; Mind, Body, Spirit and Social
- Daily Tracking Notes!
- Sort/Prioritize Habits and Goals
- Chart habit or goal data
- Too many to list!!
Get the most out of the app, Subscribe to the top-ranked, "Habits 2 Goals" podcast and visit the blog at http://thehabitfactor.com
>>KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING! THANK YOU!
- Support for Apple Watch
- Updates for latest iOS
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for its time... but needing an update.
If you don't have a mail account set up, there is a popup every. single. time. you. open. the. app.... It's quite annoying. Also, entering text into the "Why?" section of a goal can sometimes lose all my typing! One miss tap and poof, your long reason is blank.... very annoying.
Other than those issues, this app was well thought out and quite functional. For building a new routine or breaking old habits, this app can be quite helpful.
I have always thought that having a concrete, tangible goal paired with approprate habits or "micro tasks" would be the best possible productivity app.... This app does have the top-level goals and sub-level habits, but there is no distinctive micro-task. This would be great for big goals that have steps but are not necessarily habit based... For example, a goal could be "buy a house", with habits/tasks such as "make a future budget", "inquire about financing", "call a real estate agent", etc. The next task could activate the day after the previous task is marked as completed.
Best Goal App I’ve Found
I’ve tried many goal tracking apps and I always come back to Habit Factor. My main criteria for rating an app is: does it do what it’s supposed to do without a lot of fuss and irrelevant bells a and whistles? This one does.
Great new interface
Love the new wizard! Interface is intuitive. Much improved.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021, Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.