Our simple planner app helps you be happier, healthier, more productive and energized.
This daily planner app is designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a happier and more fulfilled life by working towards small goals while embracing the power of gratitude, mindfulness, positivity and self development.
The Happiness Planner app was built out of a personal need to improve mental health and bring a self-change.
This happiness app will help you:
1) Become happy, whole and content
2) Align your goals with your personality and core values
3) Gain self awareness and practice mindfulness
4) Rewire your thought patterns by inducing more positive thinking
5) Improve your mental health by brain dumping your fears, anxieties, and frustrations.
This is a mindfulness app that helps you become the person you want to be with the following features:
- Happiness Roadmap: Start your journey with a roadmap. Create your 1-year roadmap & work towards achieving your goals with The Happiness Planner.
- Monthly Goal Planner and Goal Tracker: Set monthly goals & track your progress. The best way is to start by breaking down your ultimate goal into daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Monthly Reflection: Reflect upon the month with this gratitude journal app. Look at how you’re doing and feeling. It's your own progress report that helps you decide your next steps.
- Daily Inspirational Quotes & Articles: Start your day on the right foot with inspirational quotes and articles.
- Daily Goal Planner: Set small daily goals. Daily goals help you analyse where you stand and ensure that you don’t lose sight of the long term goals.
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos: Use this daily planner for daily schedules & to-dos to push yourself closer to your ultimate goals. These daily to-dos serve as a habit tracker.
- Daily Exercise and Meals: Record your daily meals & exercises, and explore the connection they have with your happiness, mood, energy and productivity.
- Daily Reflection & Gratitude: This gratitude journal app has journal prompts for daily gratitude practice which let you practice mindfulness daily, experience more positivity, feel more alive, improve your sleep quality and even have a stronger immune system.
- Bucket List: Make ginormous bucket lists of all the things you want to try, goals you want to achieve and experiences you want to have. This can be your little dream journal.
What's different about this happiness app?
- A gratitude journal with journal prompts for daily gratitude practice.
- More than just a passion planner or a life planner—it's a tool that breaks down your short and long-term goals into actionable tasks.
- A bullet journal to to help you track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future
- An all in one tracking app that works as a mood tracker, a habit tracker & as a productivity tracker so you can track every aspect of your self development journey.
This is a free-to-download and free-to-use app. For the first 30 days, you will have access to all features. After that, you will be limited to only Schedule & To-Do features. In order to continue having access to premium features, upgrade to become a subscribed member. Monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions are available. If you wish to cancel your membership or subscription, you need to do so more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Your Happiness Planner subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms:
Ratings and Reviews
My only thing....
First the set up is great!
I use this pretty much for all my self love journaling and scheduling! I would say! It would help sooooo much if I had a weekly journal? To go over my progress through the week. I feel like that’s the only thing missing! Or maybe I’m suppose to do the journaling? I’m not sure what order to go in?
Either way, I love this thank you for making it affordable to everyone!
Lots of glitches
The app has A LOT of glitches, which for the price of $40 a year is unacceptable. Almost every single time I open it, it is frozen. I have to wait about a minute for the buttons to work. Many times the app forgets I have a subscription and asks me to buy the premium version or restore my purchase, which is a nuisance especially when I don’t have access to wifi.
On a design level, I don’t understand how they have not come up with an iPad display version. If you need a planner that works and looks good on an iPad, this is not it. Additionally, it isn’t practical to only be able to see one line when typing in the journals and other sections, as opposed to seeing the whole paragraph. It makes it hard to write because you can’t reread to regather your thoughts. Also, on the sync between the website and the app, while in the latter you can cross out stuff (goals and such), you can’t do that on the website.
I contacted support and they responded quickly, but enough time has passed and I’m still having the same issues. This is disappointing because I have used the physical version of the planner before, and I love the format, the prompts and the reflections. It has definitely helped me feel more wholesome and positive in my days. So I hope that the app version improves. Were it not for the glitches and the minor design inconveniences, I would give the concept five stars.
I really wanted to like this app. But I purchased a year subscription early 2019 and it never worked. The quotes stopped loading, just a few months after purchasing and other features wouldn’t work. I would input information and it wouldn’t save. I deleted and redownloaded the app with no success. I emailed support about it, with no help and no satisfaction. They told me they would refund me after I canceled my subscription and deleted my account. I was unable to delete my account on my end, after trying everything. I sent them detailed emails and screen shots explaining to them, I was unable to do what they were asking of me. We emailed back and forth for months. I waited weeks, sometimes a month, in between responses. My last email, sent months ago, got no response. Customer service is terrible. By the time I tried to dispute the charge, it was too late. Lesson learned. So I paid $20 for nothing! Sorry to say The Happiness Planner Co. disappointed me. Would not recommend this app!! ☹️👎🏼
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- 752.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2021 BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Monthly, Premium $4.99
- New Monthly, Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.