The Happiness planner app is a magical self development and self management tool that helps you create a life of happiness and fulfillment. This daily journal app is not an average journal.
Our simple planner app helps you be happier, healthier, more productive and energized.
This daily planner app is designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a happier and more fulfilled life by working towards small goals while embracing the power of gratitude, mindfulness, positivity and self development.
The Happiness Planner app was built out of a personal need to improve mental health and bring a self-change.
This happiness app will help you:
1) Become happy, whole and content
2) Align your goals with your personality and core values
3) Gain self awareness and practice mindfulness
4) Rewire your thought patterns by inducing more positive thinking
5) Improve your mental health by brain dumping your fears, anxieties, and frustrations.
This is a mindfulness app that helps you become the person you want to be with the following features:
- Happiness Roadmap: Start your journey with a roadmap. Create your 1-year roadmap & work towards achieving your goals with The Happiness Planner.
- Monthly Goal Planner and Goal Tracker: Set monthly goals & track your progress. The best way is to start by breaking down your ultimate goal into daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Monthly Reflection: Reflect upon the month with this gratitude journal app. Look at how you’re doing and feeling. It's your own progress report that helps you decide your next steps.
- Daily Inspirational Quotes & Articles: Start your day on the right foot with inspirational quotes and articles.
- Daily Goal Planner: Set small daily goals. Daily goals help you analyse where you stand and ensure that you don’t lose sight of the long term goals.
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos: Use this daily planner for daily schedules & to-dos to push yourself closer to your ultimate goals. These daily to-dos serve as a habit tracker.
- Daily Exercise and Meals: Record your daily meals & exercises, and explore the connection they have with your happiness, mood, energy and productivity.
- Daily Reflection & Gratitude: This gratitude journal app has journal prompts for daily gratitude practice which let you practice mindfulness daily, experience more positivity, feel more alive, improve your sleep quality and even have a stronger immune system.
- Bucket List: Make ginormous bucket lists of all the things you want to try, goals you want to achieve and experiences you want to have. This can be your little dream journal.
What's different about this happiness app?
- A gratitude journal with journal prompts for daily gratitude practice.
- More than just a passion planner or a life planner—it's a tool that breaks down your short and long-term goals into actionable tasks.
- A bullet journal to to help you track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future
- An all in one tracking app that works as a mood tracker, a habit tracker & as a productivity tracker so you can track every aspect of your self development journey.
This is a free-to-download and free-to-use app. For the first 30 days, you will have access to all features. After that, you will be limited to only Schedule & To-Do features. In order to continue having access to premium features, upgrade to become a subscribed member. Monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions are available. If you wish to cancel your membership or subscription, you need to do so more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Your Happiness Planner subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty much the only bad reviews are ones that complain this app is too complicated. I have to agree, that this app can be a bit challenging at first and will require a bit of time to figure out and set everything up at first, but once you have, it is definitely worth it
Great potential, but not quite there
I love the concept of this planner. I have been looking for an app like this for a while. I currently use a paper planner with a similar concept, and I LOVE it, but it’s hard to keep up with for me. I thrive in a paperless environment.
Even a solid concept and a simple yet elegant interface, this planner needs a few core features to earn the extra star from me.
1. Ability to integrate multiple calendars
2. Integrations with reminders app
3. Apple health integration for metrics (particularly meditation and sleep)
4. A digital vision board
This app would go from being cool to being powerful if these integrations were added. The ability to visualize all aspects of my life (health, fitness, personal, professional) is key for digital versions of happiness planners if this is to be a place where I can focus on being my best self. Congratulations on breaking happiness planners past the paperless market. Keep pressing for critical updates if you want to beat out upcoming competitors (Panda Planner does have a digital version in work).
I downloaded this app trying to see if it would work for me, when I decided it wasn’t just what I was looking for I tried to delete my account. I could not find a way to do so, I even went the the FAQ section but it was not covered. I sent them an email they give asking for help 2 weeks ago but have never received an answer from anyone. I do not want to get charged for the subscription but cannot figure out how to delete my account. Please help! The planner itself seemed cool it just wasn’t what I was looking for but am very disappointed with the lack of response when asking for help.
- BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- 111.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium $2.99
- Premium, Annual $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.