In this 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure, Robert and Laura set off on an adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will they be able to save the world?
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses! Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted.
Emil, a trader for odds and ends, made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. The only one who can stop the evil Emil is the heir to the throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk.
Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle - and who Robert loves, with a capital L. Everything changes, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World”. And don't worry if you haven't played the first game! This one is enjoyable all on it's own!
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and the atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!
CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER
Problems, praise, criticism:
Visit www.kalypsomedia.com or contact us directly at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Entertaining but short
This time you pick up 3 years after the “murder” of Conroy, and must prove to a new leader that Conroy was evil. In this version, you get to switch between the three heros (Robert, Peck, and Laura), which makes the puzzles even more difficult since Laura is stronger than Robert and sometimes must complete the more physically demanding tasks. Otherwise, it’s very much like the first game, in style and with the non-intuitive puzzles. Luckily, this version also has a guide to assist you in completing any puzzles you get stuck on. A note I made on first game, as well, was that even though this is rated for 4+, there is some language that some may not want to expose their children to. Nothing too harsh, but something to be aware of. Inner World 2, also, felt much shorter than the first game. Might be because I already knew the background story, and how the game worked in general. Overall, fun game. Wish there were more in this series.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kalypso Media Group GmbH
- 1.6 GB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.