Developed by award-winning studio OKAM Studios, The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy transforms the world of the critically acclaimed graphic novel, "The Incredible Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy", into an all new point-and click adventure!
Put yourself in the shoes of Eurico, an ex-pizza delivery guy and unpaid apprentice of legendary occult detective Dog Mendonça, as you uncover the mysteries of the supernatural underworld. Together with your team of paranormal detectives you’ll delve into the bizarre, wacky, and humorous world of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy!
In your perilous quest for answers you’ll explore gorgeous hand-drawn environments faithfully recreated in the original comics style whilst greeting an array of classical monsters (discovering why each and every one of them hates you). Grab your detective hat and start gathering clues by solving other-worldly puzzles and poking-and-prodding a host supernatural items.
In their latest case, monsters that secretly live side-by-side with humans are disappearing under strange circumstances, and it's only a matter of time before you have to step up and take charge of the investigation. Unravel one of the greatest conspiracies of our time, save the day and maybe even cash in that well deserved check!
• Explore the world of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy and interact to your hearts content with the supernatural underworld; filled with deranged puzzles, eerie characters, paranormal objects and easter-eggs
• Discover up to 30 beautiful handmade, chill-inducing, graphic-novel inspired locations
• Written along with the original creators of the award-winning series, 'The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy' tells a whole new story set between the events of the graphic novel series
• Team up with a hard boiled Werewolf-Detective, a sixty thousand year old demon trapped in the body of a little girl and a loony Gargoyle's head. Along with unpaid apprentice and ex-pizza delivery guy Eurico, become one of the most abnormal detective teams around!
Ratings and Reviews
In a Loop?
The game play starts with a client arriving and Pizzaboy asks some questions and responds with your guidance. I’ve gone through the three available questions and ALL the available responses and ALL the responses get me no where. I just loop through the questions. NOT happy, NOT impressed. How the h*** do I move forward in this game? I don’t care anymore and I’ve only owned this game less than two hours.
**ADDENDUM** I’ve continued monkeying around with this game and I still can’t get any farther. I keep spiralling around the same questions and answers and I don’t get farther.
- 416.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © and published 2016 by Koch Media GmbH, Gewerbegebiet 1, 6604 Höfen, Austria.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.