The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only.
NOTE: This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
* Added Faker prompts to final round scoring reveal display.
* Added labels to Memory mini-game in Trivia Murder Party.
* Added a few audio explanations in Trivia Murder Party and Tee K.O.
* Fixed a few animations in Guesspionage and Tee K.O.
* Fixed a few questions in Trivia Murder Party and Quiplash 2.
* Fixed a few typos.
* Fixed some issues with Twitch Leaderboard statistics tracking.
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT FUNNY GAME
literally love this game! play it all the time with my family and friends, easy to learn, and never gets old. highly recommend for a fun family or friend game night.
All 5 games are Good
This may be the best Jackbox Party Pack so far. It runs on Big Sur. All five games are good. In out order of preference Quiplash 2 is a classic and the best. Trivia Murder Party is our second favorite, it is like YDKJ. TeeKO is another good drawing game like Bidiots and Drawful. Guespionage is easy to play and fun. Fakin it is fun too but not for Zoom you need to be in the same room.
Fantastic game, other commentor is an idiot
I almost didnt buy this game because of that one star review saying they couldn’t finish a game? We played these games for almost 6 hours straight. These are hilarious and will definately be our fall back plans for the weekends.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 816.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Jackbox Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.