The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
Plus tons of NEW features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only.
NOTE: This game is local multiplayer only.
We've updated the app to properly support 3rd generation iPad Pro resolutions. We've also fixed several other minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Party Pack 3 on Apple TV, we’re gonna need a bigger living room. Fast-paced and irreverent, this multiplayer collection turns any gathering into a game show full of trivia questions, doodle showdowns, and offbeat challenges. Jackbox uses iPhones, iPads, and other devices as controllers, so everyone can play at once. It’s an easy and awesome way to get the gang together.
Good fun. Sometimes it crashes, and some of the games are eh. But overall irs great. Perfect for quarantined family time.
Teachers and Youth Organizers... this is worth every penny!
Jackbox Games allow me to “host” a game party without the stress of teaching everyone the new rules.
It’s always fun to play a new board game for a couple hours, but this always the humor of the group and the simplicity of the game to really come together.
The games all have differing reviews, but I find that what Jackbox does well is that the games can reach many different personality types. Patently Stupid was a real winner for one of my friends, while Drawful was a great way to slowly introduce the concept of play on your phone, watch it on the screen.
In all the reviews I’ve seen online, the best part is that the top 10 stay the same, but people rank them differently.
While the most expensive app I’ve ever purchased not the App Store, the fact that it is optimized for AirPlay to my AppleTV (and can be downloaded separately to the AppleTV) makes the purchase a winner, especially when hosting a student event.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 855 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.