Now a universal app. Receive both the AppleTV and iPad version with purchase. Already own it on AppleTV? Download it on iPad now for a portable party and vice versa!
The games play on your iPad (or can be mirrored to a television via Airplay.) Each player ALSO needs a phone or other web connected device to use as a controller by going to Jackbox.TV once the game is started.
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
1) The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
2) The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends’ “online” comments in hilarious ways.
3) The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
4) The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
5) The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers.
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer only.
NOTE: As described above, Additional devices besides the iPad are needed in order to play.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitch in Civic Doodle
LOVE the Jackbox Party Packs and own all of them on Steam. Decided to download this version while at a family party and found the game we wanted to play, Civic Doodle, has a glitch during the first drawing where it loses layers after about the 3rd or 4th round on screen. Otherwise, so far, everything seems to be on point and is the only thing keeping this from being five stars. Please release the other three party packs and Drawful 2 on iPad!!!!!! :)
This is probably one of the best versions of the game if you have an Apple TV. The games are all good fun, and get really competitive and ridiculous at times. A bit sad that Quiplash didn’t make it, but it still is a good buy.
The survive the Internet Game is my favorite game of all! I’m really excited that I can finally play it on my mobile device. It works really well.
The developer, Jackbox Games, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 946.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.