The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
1) The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
2) The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends’ “online” comments in hilarious ways.
3) The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
4) The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
5) The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
Plus EVEN MORE features just for streamers!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game to Screenshare During Quarantine
Overall, I love JackBox Games thanks to my sister introducing me to them. I decided to purchase a few party packs for my friends and me. Screensharing works great over Skype (have yet to try Zoom & GoogleHangout). Although, my friends find they cannot hear the game when I screenshare, only I can. This party pack in particular (4) has a tendancy to sometimes freeze and I have to exit the game and open it back up. Other than my friends not being able to hear and the Party Pack 4 occasionally freezing, great game that provides great fun! Money well spent.
Durring quarantine, I have been looking for some fun and couldn't recomend this more. Although the games aren't perfect, it is still so much fun! Had lots of fun with friends screensharing over Zoom!
The Jackbox Party Pack 4
As huge fans of earlier Jackbox games and collections, we were really disappointed with this collection. Poorly conceived (games didn’t make sense), poorly written, not funny… There are even typos that didn’t get caught by the crack editorial team. I want my money back.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 666.1 MB
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Jackbox Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.