It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer.
Tweaked the scoreboard pacing in Split the Room.
Fixed the Super Split moment in the final round of Split the Room.
Made both round intros skippable in Patently Stupid.
Made it clearer that the player about to present in Patently Stupid needs to make a choice.
Added more variation to the host dialog in Patently Stupid.
Fixed some typos in YDKJ.
Several other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars for fun, but 1 star for battery life
Jackbox games are great! How much fun you have with them depends on the group you are with, but they have many different games for all types of groups.
I have to give the app a 1 star for battery life. I own Jackbox Party Pack 5 on both my Mac and my iPad. On both platforms, the app takes an exorbitant amount of energy. While I appreciate how the app is on so many platforms, the lack of optimization for the graphics is quite obvious.
Expect Jackbox packs to completely drain the battery from 100% in around 2 hours.
Right out the box, problems with no sound
Downloaded the new version 5 on my iPad that connects to my apple tv. Version 4 on the same setup works fine. This V5 loads and has no sound at all, and so i have yet to play any games. Yes, I've checked my volume on the iPad, game settings and tv.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing technical issues. We're happy to help you troubleshoot! You can open a support ticket at help.jackboxgames.com or DM us on social media @JackboxGames
Not what we expected
From the description, I thought my wife and I could play this together with two iPads. It does not appear to work. After a few failed tries to start a game we can’t understand why Apple continues to let this company sell this on their store. We are trying to get our money back. I urge you not to waste you money on this rather expensive app.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your experience. A lot of our games do have a 3 player minimum which may explain some of the trouble you had playing with two people. For any technical issues you can always open a support ticket at help.jackboxgames.com or DM us on social media @JackboxGames
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.