It’s the wildest Party Pack yet with five hilarious new games!
1) The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the
bizarre new minigames.
2) The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
3) The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens
4) The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent
5) The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or
at least what your friends think of you.)
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer.
Added the ability to toggle some of the mini games on or off in TMP2 to increase accessibility.
Made the gifts mini game appear more often in TMP2.
Fixed a bug that could cause Role Models to crash if a player drew too many lines in their avatar.
Fixed a bunch of typos.
Optimized the game overall to improve performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game but no airplay when previous releases could???
Developer Response ,
Hello! Can you please submit a support ticket with us at help.jackboxgames.com and we'll help you sort this out?
Pretty good, just to clear some things up:
Honestly this pack is so much fun for me and my family to play! Dunno why some other reviews may say that the game is terrible, they don’t elaborate or give much info other than the message that they’re hating the game. If you have a party or are streaming this on Twitch, its perfect for everyone to play, since the controllers needed to play are just your phones and tablets. Push the Button is my personal favorite and I’ve had so much fun trying to bluff my way into winning as alien. My only complaint is that Joke Boat is pretty mediocre in its gameplay; we kept getting repeats of joke prompts which made the buildup get old really quick, please add more prompts guys. TL;DR: Great game for get-togethers.
It works on Zoom and it is FUN!
I usually don’t write reviews, but I almost didn’t buy this because of what people wrote about sound and playing with groups remotely, but...I bought it anyway. It worked perfectly!
We played over Thanksgiving with family in three states, PA, GA and OR. We played for 3+ hours and it worked with no issues. Sound and connection was great and the games are hilarious. My sides hurt from all the laughing.
We used Zoom and it also worked with Facebook video. Totally worth it!
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPad. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Jackbox Games, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.