For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack!
1) The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
2) The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) - you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
4) The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
5) The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party. Once a game is started from the in-pack menu, players simply connect to the “jackbox.tv” web address on their device and then enter the on-screen room code to enter a game. No big mess of controllers needed! You’re gonna need more than one party for this.
Note: The games included in this pack are in English only.
Note: The games are local multiplayer only.
We've updated the app to properly support the latest iPad Pro resolutions. We've also fixed several other minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I am writing this review because I purchased this app yesterday. I purchased it on my iPad and there is no sound. I tried downloading it to my iPhone to see if I would have sound there but it’s not showing up in my family share. The bigger issue is the lack of sound. I don’t know how to get in touch with the developer so I hope they see this review, or, someone else that knows how to get in touch with the
developer will share with me.
Have used this to play in person and via Zoom and has worked perfectly. Other reviews mentioned lagging and no sound but we’ve had no such issues. Just be aware when you buy the iPad version, that and Apple TV are the only platforms you can play it on.
Great way to get together with friends while social distancing!
So I just purchased this game for the iPad and for the life of me I cannot find the settings so I can make it kid friendly. I paid $25 just for the game drawful. I will change my stars if this can be solved. I would hate to think that the settings or menu option doesn’t exist on the iPad version. I would appreciate a reply or a ticket number. Thank you so much. Otherwise I love these games.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 668.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Jackbox Games, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.