Journal of Hepatology
Official Journal of the European Association for the Study of the Liver
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and basic research in the field of hepatology. The Journal of Hepatology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
About Journal of Hepatology
The Journal of Hepatology publishes original papers, reviews, case reports and letters to the Editor concerned with clinical and basic research in the field of hepatology. The Journal is published in English. Supplements may be accepted after editorial review.
iTunes subscriptions to Journal of Hepatology
A single issue of the journal for $54.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $599.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Hepatology Annual Subscription $599.99
- Vol 62 Issue 1 Sup, JHEPAT $54.99
- Vol 62 Issue 2, JHEPAT $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.