Dive into the Monterey Bay! As you build your own aquarium, learn about the animals that make the kelp forest ecosystem one of the most diverse in the world. Designed to engage 3rd-5th graders in marine science, this app offers:
- Fun facts about your favorite marine animals
- NGSS-connected content, including biodiversity, abiotic impacts, balanced systems
- Educational scaffolding, to build complex scientific understanding
- Interactive feedback to help players succeed
- High-quality, scientifically accurate graphics
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is super
I am 12 years old. I like this game because it's like the real kelp forest and I learned about the animals. I wish there were more levels and different biomes. I wish there was a deep sea biome. Overall I really liked this game.
I guess it could maybe help somebody learn a little but overall it’s incredible buggy. The app takes you back to the home screen every time you complete a level, it doesn’t remember where you placed things in your aquarium and makes you repeat actions multiple times. Instructions are unclear and graphics a glitchy. Terrible playing experience. Also no sound?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.