Join Chester Racoon in this interactive book app as his mother shares a family secret called The Kissing Hand to help ease his fears about going to school. Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. A New York Times #1 bestseller, this heartwarming book has become a children's classic, touching the lives of millions of children and their parents, especially at times of separation.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 3-8
The Reviews Are In:
- "4 stars out of 4. Download this one. It is special" - USA Today
- "An essential book app...for any digital library" - Digital Storytime
- "A must-read for all families" - KinderTown
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company licensed app.
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Heart Is Full ❤️
My boys and I have been reading this book together for years. Even though they are older now, I still appreciate how it helped me explain school to the boys and how I would always be there for them. It has been extremely helpful during stressful events to have this book and it's idea to fall back on. The app just makes it that much easier to access when we need it. Wonderful Book. ❤️
The Kissing Hand
Love this book for first time school jitters! This book is recommended for both the child and parent.
My grandson loves this book. The ability of the app to assist with word pronunciation is an excellent feature.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.