In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deeper conspiracy hiding it all. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters, and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens, and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
* Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
* Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
* Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
* Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may drive you mad in a game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added new languages: Italian, French, and German.
- Fixed a problem on a scene of Episode 8 appearing in some screen sizes.
- Fixed various problems with the In-App Purchase system.
- Redesigned In-App Purchase screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Update - freeze issue appears to have been fixed!
I initially reviewed this game quite awhile ago and had basically given up on it due to the game freezing, losing all progress and having to start from the beginning. I had deleted the game out of frustration and disappointment after the fourth time it happened but since I really did enjoy the original Last Door a lot I recently decided to give this one more chance hoping the issue had been addressed over time and am I glad I did! This is as outstanding as I had hoped it would be and no more freezing up!
I loved the first game so I bought Season 2 and it did not disappoint. This is a long and substantial game, full of rich detail and a compelling story. It's funny how the low-res graphics become so appealing and expressive.... I didn't like them at first, but these are so well done that I came to love them. This game kept me engaged and entertained for days. There are puzzles, mysteries, and plenty of locations to explore an inventory items to use and place. Totally worth the price. Well done, Developers! Thank you and more, please!
Improves on the first game
This game fixes all the issues I had with the first game. I found the story more engaging too. The game is longer. The story is told through scenes and conversations instead of having to read notes. You can see all items you can interact with by touching the screen with two fingers instead of having to probe the entire screen. I do wish the ending had explanation though.
The developer, Phoenix Online Studios, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Phoenix Online Studios LLC
- 284.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The Game Kitchen SLU
- In-App Purchases
- The Last Door: Collector's Edition Full Access $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.