In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deeper conspiracy hiding it all. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters, and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens, and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
* Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
* Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
* Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
* Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may drive you mad in a game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Added new languages: Italian, French, and German.
- Fixed a problem on a scene of Episode 8 appearing in some screen sizes.
- Fixed various problems with the In-App Purchase system.
- Redesigned In-App Purchase screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Update - freeze issue appears to have been fixed!
I initially reviewed this game quite awhile ago and had basically given up on it due to the game freezing, losing all progress and having to start from the beginning. I had deleted the game out of frustration and disappointment after the fourth time it happened but since I really did enjoy the original Last Door a lot I recently decided to give this one more chance hoping the issue had been addressed over time and am I glad I did! This is as outstanding as I had hoped it would be and no more freezing up!
I loved the first game so I bought Season 2 and it did not disappoint. This is a long and substantial game, full of rich detail and a compelling story. It's funny how the low-res graphics become so appealing and expressive.... I didn't like them at first, but these are so well done that I came to love them. This game kept me engaged and entertained for days. There are puzzles, mysteries, and plenty of locations to explore an inventory items to use and place. Totally worth the price. Well done, Developers! Thank you and more, please!
Awesome creepy game- get the first season too!
Love this entire series, it is a perfect example of how a game can be immensely creepy without tirelessly relying on jumpscares.
My only complaint is that the devs have seemed to stop updating and fixing any of the games issues or bugs (it was recently released on the nintendo switch for example, but is currently unplayable because of bugs).
That is the only reason I have given this 4 stars instead of 5, but I'm more than willing to change my review if these issues are fixed.
- Phoenix Online Studios LLC
- 283.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The Game Kitchen SLU
- In-App Purchases
- The Last Door: Collector's Edition Full Access $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.