Embark on your Viking adventure sailing dangerous seas in order to pillage villages and bring glory to the Viking people once again! Build up your army, boats, special heroes and powerful weapons to face the onslaught of attacks and mythical creatures.
With the Viking population dwindling, their legacy rests on you..
"It's also super cute, and looks like quite a bit of fun both online and off." - 148Apps
- Immerse in the world of The Last Vikings by exploring different lands for rare treasures and loot
- Build different Viking boats to conquer as many villages as you can
- Battle mythical and legendary dragons, hydras and more
- Discover and try different combinations of powerful weapons
- Collect and upgrade more than 50 unique and varied heroes
- *NEW* Have fun today with new iMessage stickers from The Last Vikings! Free and included with the download of the app
Ratings and Reviews
We looted. We laughed. We set sail for more adventure. In The Last Vikings, raiding other civilizations is a way of life—and a whole lot of fun. You battle enemies on the high seas and in their homelands, vanquishing them in quick mini-games and using the spoils to upgrade your weapons and your ship. Unbelievably cute pixel-art graphics and a boatload of funny gags add heart to this deeply enjoyable quest.
I love the game and almost everything about it. It’s my type of difficult and I love the pixel style. But I do have some concerns. For example I feel like buying people kind of takes the point out of raiding villages for people, what I’m saying is that you should probably take it off. Also the tokens for pets are impossible to find I feel like you should lower the token amount to get an animal. But overall the game is amazing and I can’t stop playing it!
First off, I just wanna say, this is a good game with so much more potential. The resource gathering in the game is blocked by an energy cost. I think a way to buy resources like wood with coins would be a great addition and would allow players to get more resources without having to wait for energy. Also, the “free resources” system with the ads is completely broken. I’m not sure if it’s just my game or the entire system altogether but I’m not able to view these ads sometimes. And when I can “view” the ads, I get redirected to a random website with no instruction on what to do. I exit the website and return to the game to find out I didn’t receive anything. The future guy just says something along the lines of “oh you were supposed to watch the entire video”. This confuses me because there was no video to watch in the first place, just a random website. Besides that, the game is pretty good! Challenging but fun. I like the art style of most of your games and enjoy the gameplay. I hope there will be some legislative changes made and I thank you for reading my review!
PS- Where are the events? And when are you going to release tiny decks and dungeons on iOS?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Springloaded Pte. Ltd.
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Springloaded Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- First Time Buyer Pack $4.99
- Pile of Hacksilver $4.99
- Sack of Hacksilver $9.99
- Special Offer! $8.99
- Stash of Hacksilver $19.99
- Silver Chest of Hacksilver $49.99
- Gold Chest of Hacksilver $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.