"If you've got any love for strategy RPGs, you shouldn't let this one pass you by." - Touch Arcade - 4½ out of 5 stars
"For fans of XCOM" - Pocket Tactics
The Last Warlock is a turn based strategy and role-playing game. Command your Warlock across a series of hand-crafted quests, encountering monsters, traps, puzzles and enemy Warlocks!
"The Last Warlock is a fantastic bit of medicine for anyone who has grown a little weary of the norm in this genre, and a breath of fresh air even if you haven't." - Touch Arcade
- Journey through varied magical lands on your quest to discover the secret of the last warlock.
- Featuring over 60 spells.
- Summon mythical creatures to do your bidding.
- Attack your enemies with fire, lightning and magic.
- Craft swords, shields and potions to aid in your quests.
- Use loot from your battles to level up and prepare for the next adventure.
- Customize the appearance of your Warlock and power up with new spells and abilities.
- Replay quests to discover hidden areas or defeat challenging monsters as you gain power.
- True emergent gameplay rarely seen in mobile games.
The Last Warlock features an extensive single player experience and an exciting multiplayer battle mode where you can play hotseat or online asynchronous battles against up to four human or computer controlled Warlocks.
- iCloud keeps your saved games shared across devices.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Multiple difficulty levels for casual players or expert strategists!
- No timers, and no pay to win!
Note: In-App purchases are an optional extra to unlock spells early. The game has been balanced to be played without them and contains no form of consumable purchases. After each quest you gain spells and XP to upgrade your Warlock and defeat the next quest.
We rely on the community to report issues. If you experience a problem, please email email@example.com. We respond to support requests quickly.
-Fix for crash at startup
-Fix for Dragons Tooth item not always working.
-Some minor user interface fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So so good
Just picked this up a few days ago after hearing about it in the touch arcade comments... can't believe I didn't know about this game sooner! I'm a huge fan of turned based strategy games and this game satisfies that itch in a big way. It's challenging in a way that forces me to improve my decisions in the game. The RPG elements are the icing on the cake. The minecraft-like graphics fit the game well. The worlds, monsters, atmosphere, challenge and light story all work together to make a fun, addicting game.
Like nothing else I've played!
This game shatters the mold for what an SRPG can be.
Your warlock has weapons to craft, spells to cast, & an entire Monstrous Manual of minions to summon and command. These elements are conjured onto battlefields that are incredibly interactive, allowing your tactics to be limited only by your imagination (& resources).
Battles play out more like table top RPGs than anything else I've ever seen in digital gaming. Summon an Elf, craft him a longbow, & mount him on a Pegasus to out flank your opponent? Yup, you can do that. That just makes my day :D
Very well made....you can follow a campaign against AIs or fight other players or friends online or on the same device with a hot seat game. The game as a whole is well thought out, with crafting and creatures galore. Well worth the money.
- A.G Murray & K Peterson
- 108.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2019 Sonic Sloth
- In-App Purchases
- Hydra Pack $1.99
- Giants Pack $2.99
- Subversion Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.