"If you've got any love for strategy RPGs, you shouldn't let this one pass you by." - Touch Arcade - 4½ out of 5 stars
"For fans of XCOM" - Pocket Tactics
The Last Warlock is a turn based strategy and role-playing game. Command your Warlock across a series of hand-crafted quests, encountering monsters, traps, puzzles and enemy Warlocks!
"The Last Warlock is a fantastic bit of medicine for anyone who has grown a little weary of the norm in this genre, and a breath of fresh air even if you haven't." - Touch Arcade
- Journey through varied magical lands on your quest to discover the secret of the last warlock.
- Featuring over 60 spells.
- Summon mythical creatures to do your bidding.
- Attack your enemies with fire, lightning and magic.
- Craft swords, shields and potions to aid in your quests.
- Use loot from your battles to level up and prepare for the next adventure.
- Customize the appearance of your Warlock and power up with new spells and abilities.
- Replay quests to discover hidden areas or defeat challenging monsters as you gain power.
- True emergent gameplay rarely seen in mobile games.
The Last Warlock features an extensive single player experience and an exciting multiplayer battle mode where you can play hotseat or online asynchronous battles against up to four human or computer controlled Warlocks.
- iCloud keeps your saved games shared across devices.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Multiple difficulty levels for casual players or expert strategists!
- No timers, and no pay to win!
Note: In-App purchases are an optional extra to unlock spells early. The game has been balanced to be played without them and contains no form of consumable purchases. After each quest you gain spells and XP to upgrade your Warlock and defeat the next quest.
We rely on the community to report issues. If you experience a problem, please email email@example.com. We respond to support requests quickly.
-Fix for zero gems showing at end of quests
Ratings and Reviews
Okay my favorite game except
I cannot get past the level veldar the great and I have bought all your packs to get ahead in the game I had three teleport spells in the game next thing I know is i I defeated him my spells are gone now I did not get any of the keys because I had played this mad so many times that I got tired of trying and because it’s under a roof I see no ther way I’m stuck please tell me you will fix this I think it’s an error I could be wrong but who knows
Since the developer removed the teleport problem and because the developer actually listened to removing the teleport problem I’m giving this game a 5 Star
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry you've hit this problem.
I think you've hit an obscure rule in the game that when the portal appears, all teleport spells are lost (to avoid 'cheating'). You could teleport in, kill Veldar, and then teleport out before the portal appears. This would be the only way to get the keys to the door as well.
Teleporting can break the normal flow of some quests which is why it is not an immediately accessible spell.
If you have further questions, I'm happy to help if you email firstname.lastname@example.org
So so good
Just picked this up a few days ago after hearing about it in the touch arcade comments... can't believe I didn't know about this game sooner! I'm a huge fan of turned based strategy games and this game satisfies that itch in a big way. It's challenging in a way that forces me to improve my decisions in the game. The RPG elements are the icing on the cake. The minecraft-like graphics fit the game well. The worlds, monsters, atmosphere, challenge and light story all work together to make a fun, addicting game.
Like nothing else I've played!
This game shatters the mold for what an SRPG can be.
Your warlock has weapons to craft, spells to cast, & an entire Monstrous Manual of minions to summon and command. These elements are conjured onto battlefields that are incredibly interactive, allowing your tactics to be limited only by your imagination (& resources).
Battles play out more like table top RPGs than anything else I've ever seen in digital gaming. Summon an Elf, craft him a longbow, & mount him on a Pegasus to out flank your opponent? Yup, you can do that. That just makes my day :D
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A.G Murray & K Peterson
- 123.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015-2022 Sonic Sloth
- In-App Purchases
- Hydra Pack $0.99
- Giants Pack $1.99
- Shadow Pack $0.99
- Subversion Pack $0.99
- Resurrection Pack $0.99
- Fire Pack $0.99
- Blob Pack $0.99
- Golem Pack $1.99
- Watcher Pack $1.99
- Tip the developer 3 $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.