Life Simulator is a realistic life simulation game that is both fun and educational! Choose a starting life scenario and see if you can go from rags to riches! Start as an uneducated bum living on a park bench and end as a yacht driving CEO living in a mansion.
The game contains subtle lessons about financial investment, relationship, career, time management, and life philosophies. Life is a balancing act between health, happiness, mental sanity, and wealth constrained by our limited lifespan, you get to decide how you want to live your life. There are many ways to win!
- 15+ starting life scenarios (high school dropout, indebted college student, etc)
- 10+ unlockable perks
- Travel to 5 different countries
- Multiple achievable life goals
- Lease, buy and rent out 6 types of properties
- Buy a sports car, a private jet, a yacht and more
- Take a break, go camping, go to a concert, or go on an international vacation
- Meet, date, propose and marry partners with different personalities
- Have children and watch them grow to adulthood
- Earn degrees and learn life skills
- Spend time with family
- Get a job and climb your way to the top, or buy a car and drive for Uber
- Start a company, choose between a factory, software company, or a restaurant chain
- Produce YouTube videos, make apps, or release tracks as a DJ
- Choose the life of crime and work your way to a crime syndicate
- Treat your own illnesses or go see a doctor
- Eat unhealthy fast food or learn to cook and make healthier meals
- Save money, earn interest, or get bank loan
- Become a professional athlete and play basketball, football and baseball
- Invest your money and play the stock market
- Buy lottery tickets and pray for the jackpot
- Buy pets and feed them treats
- Check your weekly cash flow for a view of your finances
- More than 120 random events to make things interesting
The Game Saves Update is here!
- You can now have multiple saves so you can start new lives without erasing your current progress
- New achievement: High Achiever to unlock a third save slot
- New In-App Purchase to unlock 3 additional save slots
- Bill Pay is now turned on by default
- New Life Scenarios: Football Captain and Basketball Pro
- New Trait: Athletic
- Improved VoiceOver support for visually impaired users - thanks for the patience!
- Added player avatar to the Profile section
- Fix bug causing users to be bankrupted even if they have money
- Fix bug where drafting to a team make you pay twice
- Improve sport winning odds for championship games
Ratings and Reviews
Could be the next bitlife
The game has so much potential and i can see how many people will see this as similar to bot life. The main thing i would suggest is that we either need less notifications in the center telling us we’re sad or got injured while i’m pressing the button to work 1000 times just so that i can get a promotion. Also the side hustles are a much better source of income than actual work because you make passive income and can actually experiment with the game instead of spending 2 hours pressing work and vacation till you die. As well the college and paths similar take too long to complete and you need to get a side hustle going to really do the college paths productively and by that time the side hustles will be making you more money than the career you wanted. The relationship in the game i have found to do nothing except cost you time and money and are not worth pursuing. Back to my point about the notifications in the center of the screen, if we are still going to have so many at least don’t make me tap the okay button because that just messes up my tap flow and annoys me, i want to just be able to keep tapping the button without any interruption or i would like to be able to just hold down the button and it would do it automatically . I can see how this game could be the better bitlife but we need some quality of life changes before anything else because the game is sometimes a pain to play but i still enjoy it.
It’s a good game overall, but there are a few things I would suggest.
The scenario where you start as a private, you should not require a military school as well as working. If you didn’t have military school, the military would not of let you in. It just doesn’t make much sense to me, and that goes for any other scenarios that require college degrees before starting the game.
Second, relationships are really clunky in the game. I have to repeat something 15 or 16 times just to get my relationship up to 500 or so. That’s not how real life works, you don’t spend 16 weeks trying to get a relationship up with someone. Who knows, perhaps I am missing something vital. I just feel like I have to spend every single week working, or else I won’t have the money to spend to improve those relationships that I need to improve. It makes the game more automated than fun for me. I click work like 20 times, have my happiness go down, hit vacation 20 times, lose money, rinse and repeat.
Otherwise, I think it’s a great game and has great potential. I’m going to keep it on my phone because I love the way you can regenerate money without even being on it. Good work!
Great but can be better
This game looks great but has bugs and issues that make it feel unfinished. like when i bought a laptop the game charged me $45,000 for a $5,000 laptop or $35,000 recording equipment just to find that the game is going to charge me 200,000 instead( very infuriating). other things like the childhood scenario where you are kicked out of your parents house before you graduate high school. speaking of scenarios some of them seem impossible like the educated and in debt like 200,000 in debt. That can’t be entertaining to play through just working until your debt is gone. Or the software studio like there is no way to get out of paying for a software company and a huge loan on 1 $800 a week job.
another example of unfinished ness is the $100 internet pop up that tells you that you closed the pop up after you close it. That literally serves no purpose at all. Finally, I’m not sure if this is what happens all the time but why have I only inherited $1 dollar from a dead family member like that is again literally pointless.
But in all I literally think this game is amazing and just need a good update to fix everything. Plus I will continue to play it anyways.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing Life Simulator. Great feedbacks, we will take this into account when working on future versions
- Mind Vacation Inc.
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Mindvacation Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Revive $0.99
- Unlock Sandbox mode $2.99
- Unlock All Content $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.