The LifeLine is Canada's National Suicide Prevention and Awareness App that offers access and guidance to support for those suffering in crisis and those who have suffered the devastating loss of a loved one from suicide. The LifeLine also provides awareness education and prevention strategies to guide people in crisis all across the Globe.
- One touch dialing from anywhere in Canada
- Fast and easy access to crisis centres all across Canada
- Connect someone in crisis with the support and guidance they need 247;
- Aid in suicide prevention;
- Build suicide awareness; and
- Help guide loved ones left behind after a suicide
- Online Chat, text and email crisis help access
- International Crisis Lines
- Pattern Interrupt Platform
- Global Mental Health Apps
- Attempt Survivor Support Access
- Global Online Resources
Ratings and Reviews
I want someone to talk to but I don't want to tell anyone I know. I checked out multiple apps and all they have is calling. I have trouble communicating through words and need a way to text to get help. Please add this. It would help me a lot.
- Liane Weber
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The LifeLine Canada Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.