There is no exception to the rule - only balls with a heart can enter the Haven, and others, well... others have to move on. It was your turn to get your heart and be allowed in when the stamping machine stopped. Your only choice to join your kind is to prove your worth by finding enough hearts to refill and restart the machine. On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to roll through. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. Perhaps there is another way to prove your courage?
• Roll the ball through 5 worlds and 120 large levels, each containing a maze of twisty paths and giving you three tasks to perform.
• Test your speed, precision and curiosity without frustration - the checkpoint system will help you out with those nasty spike fields, and you can skip the level if you just can't figure out which button activates that teleport.
• Unlock beautiful ball skins using puzzle pieces, and if you are up for a challenge, unlock fun powers that will let you play the game in radically different ways.
• Experience the best platforming action with our tight, physics-based controls - you'll have a blast whether you prefer to play using touch controls, tilt or physical controllers.
• Push the limits of your phone with our high-definition, console-grade 3D graphics, or reduce the level of detail to get better performance and battery life.
• Listen to our awesome soundtrack that includes nine piano-driven melodies and an original music piece specifically created for TLBTC.
TLBTC takes the unique look and perspective of Marble Madness, combines it with the fast gameplay of Manic Marble, adds in a pinch of item collecting from Super Monkey Ball, and seasons it with the challenging traps of Marble Blast. Add to that gorgeous maze-like levels only possible on modern smartphones and tablets, and you get the recipe for the best physics platformer to play on the go!
We put a lot of effort in making The Little Ball That Could a challenging, yet a fair and fun game. If you have any issues or need help, contact us via our support e-mail - email@example.com
To get the latest news about TLBTC and our other apps, find us on:
- Fixed heart position in level 3-8
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent marble madness successor
There are not nearly enough rolling ball games on the App Store. This game is very similar to Aerox and Gears and fully captures the spirit of marble madness from back in the day. The tilt controls work very well and can be tweaked in terms of sensitivity. The levels are plentiful and just challenging enough. If the developer gets any traction with this app, I'd recommend adding some more detail to the background. If you like ball rolling games, this is a must have and stands far above all of the other mediocre ball rolling games that pollute the App Store.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much!
Makes me miss bounce from N95, live it.
One big problem for me...
After I beat the tutorial and started the first level, the ball wouldn’t move! Seriously I tried everything I could think of and it was stuck. It’s a shame too because it looks like a very fun game. No one else seems to have that problem so can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Developer Response ,
Hello Evan ARG, update that should fix this problem with tilt controls will be live in a few days. You can change controls in the game settings to on-screen joystick or buttons in the meantime. Thanks for trying out TLBTC!
- Ivan Jankovic
- 624.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2017 NaissusWorks
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Jumpy Power $0.99
- Armored Power $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.