There is no exception to the rule - only balls with a heart can enter the Haven, and others, well... others have to move on. It was your turn to get your heart and be allowed in when the stamping machine stopped. Your only choice to join your kind is to prove your worth by finding enough hearts to refill and restart the machine. On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to traverse. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. Perhaps there is another way to prove your courage?
The Little Ball That Could is a marble platformer with exploration and speed-run elements, inspired by Marble Madness, Manic Marble, Super Monkey Ball and Marble Blast. However, unlike its predecessors, TLBTC is not only about going as fast as you can - instead, you'll need to use your wits if you want to make it through its many non-linear levels and deadly traps.
• Roll through 120 large, non-linear levels spread across 5 beautiful low-poly worlds.
• Test your speed, precision and curiosity in over 9 hours of increasingly challenging gameplay.
• Take part in a minimalist story and unlock an alternative ending by saving trapped friends.
• Unlock beautiful ball skins using puzzle pieces, and try out fun powers that will let you play the game in radically different ways.
• Use the checkpoints and level skips to progress through the game without frustration.
• Experience the best platforming action with our tight, physics-based controls.
• Complete fun and challenging achievements.
NOTE: Official controller support is currently limited to wired Xbox controllers and/or XInput compatibles. Additional third-party software may be required to achieve full compatibility with other devices.
We put a lot of effort in making The Little Ball That Could a challenging, yet a fair and fun game. If you have any issues or need help, contact us via our support e-mail - email@example.com
To get the latest news about TLBTC, follow us on:
This update brings a couple of fixes for the issues you've reported.
- The ball won't freeze anymore if you hit pause just before winning/breaking
- We sorted out a memory leak that could affect performance after some time
- We tweaked a number of levels to improve visibility and/or make them easier to understand
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.