The Logo Maker by Laughingbird Software - the easy, and fun way to create graphics, logos, video overlays, watermarks, Facebook and blog images!
Download the Logo Maker App and get a download link for the DESKTOP Version of The Logo Creator for only $7! --- (a $27 product with over 300 templates and 500 images! ...Mac and Windows versions!)
Just click the "about" icon inside the app to download the desktop version.
The Logo Maker is available for your iPhone and/or your iPad
• ROYALTY FREE images, graphics, cartoon marketing characters, glossy objects and more ... all designed by professional graphic artists! No clip art here! Use them freely on your Facebook pages, instagram photos or eMail them!
Export your images and use them on your websites... or with Photoshop for greater enhancement! (but you don't need Photoshop to use the software).
Just drag and drop the images onto the logo makers canvas. Easy!
• great way to create slide presentation images for Keynote or Powerpoint
• Adjust and modify over 30 customizable logo templates.
• Create eMail signatures or use the logos you create in your video creations!
• Add your own elements and images using your camera! Great for branding your business. It's logo design made easy!
• Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change sizes
• You can save your graphics (they export as transparent ".PNG" images) directly to your photo library, or eMail your logo to yourself
• Create your own personal company wallpaper! ...You can even send it up to your Facebook or Instagram account!
• Use The Logo and Graphics Maker to create fun and unique eMail signatures!
• Cool Features:
Place your logo onto virtual billboards, tradeshow booth images and more! Send these images to your friends and show them how important your company is.
The Logo Creator by Laughingbird Software is easy and fun to use. Your logos will look like a Photoshop guru spent hours on them! Design your own images, in your own time.
- Updated the graphics so that the iPad version and the iPhone version's images now look better.
- The camera (add your own photo) feature works correctly now.
- Share to social media button now works as it should
- Overall bug fixes and speed enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
As a part time webpage designer, I have been using Laughingbird's PC logo creating tools for years (LOGO DESIGNER and CREATOR)..both are excellent, very easy to use logo creating programs. LOGO MAKER for IOS is both of these excellent programs wrapped together in a neat package. After using it for a bit, I purchased the add-on "COMIC ELEMENTS" pack ($.99) which gives you most, if not all, of the design elements found in both LOGO DESIGNER and CREATOR. Has been working great and I highly recommend it (and don't hesitate to spend 99 cents for a the add-on "COMIC ELEMENTS" pack.)
FOOTNOTE: earlier reviewers complained of the app not working after adding one of the add-on packs. Same thing happened to me after buying the "COMIC ELEMENTS" pack...I simply deleted the app then reinstalled it and that fixed it. This is probably a bug that needs to be looked at by the developer.
I’ve been using Laughingbird software for about 10 years or more. I always fall back on my Laughingbird app to bail me out in a pinch. No matter how fancy many of the other Logo designer apps become, none are as comprehensive and user friendly as Laughingbird. Very, very easy to get under way with new projects and nice designs for your clients.
Some suggested updates😊
~ The ARC editor only crowns up. It would be awesome if we could crown down in editing the ARC as well.
~ The ability to add multiple SHAPES, EFFECTS and BANNERS.
~ The ability to DUPLICATE would be nice. When the client wants to see, perhaps the same logo in different colors or slight variations. I could just duplicate the logo, make the changes as many times as desired and show them all at once. Currently, it takes a lot of steps to achieve this.
~ Future updates which include new design pacs. The PC version has many of these things, but getting them on the iPad would be wonderful💫
Oh, one more thing! A Preview mode and an HD mode would be magnificent. I think the images could be a bit sharper than they are. My iPhone projects are not as sharp as my iPad images.
Thank you Laughingbird!✨
Fantastic App !
This little gem has saved me tons of time and has made me thousands of dollars. It has never crashed on me and I love the simplicity of the
There are a few items I hope are on the list of add ons like being able to add fonts and a better arc tool.
Fantastic App, keep up the great work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.