Do you want to get better at Wing Chun, but you are unable to go to class as often as you like? Have you thought about developing a training routine you could do on your own at home, but you don’t know where to begin? THE LONE WARRIOR App is the answer you need!
Designed as a companion piece to Steve Grogan’s book of the same name (available for purchase here: http://www.geekwingchuninc.com/TheLoneWarrior.html, THE LONE WARRIOR App will help you build a training routine based around your daily schedule. You can fill up your days with activities from the following categories:
• Upper Body Attacks
• Lower Body Attacks
• Simultaneous Attack and Defense
• Mook Jong and Heavy Bag Drills
• Shadow Boxing
• Partner Drills
• Miscellaneous Activities (Stretching, Wall Bag Drills, Etc.)
The app has 6 levels, each one named after a Wing Chun form. The first level is free, and the other 5 are available for purchase via the “Shop” option. Buying the next level unlocks more activities.
THE LONE WARRIOR App has a wide assortment of activities that will help to improve your Wing Chun, including drills that will help you work on your Chi Sao skills…even if you are hardly ever around anyone who even knows what Chi Sao is!
By this point you might be wondering, “What can I do with this app, and what do I get with it?”
• A “How-to” video, explaining how to use the app
• Create your own training schedule
• Set reminders so you remember to do your activities
• Choose only those activities you WANT to do
• Buy higher levels to unlock more activities
• Set the number of reps or minutes for each activity
• Access private YouTube videos that demonstrate each activity
• Contact information for Steve, if you have any questions
• The ability to log and view old schedules
• A link to a private Facebook group where you discuss your routine with others
• …and more!
JUST ONE NOTE BEFORE YOU BEGIN: THE LONE WARRIOR App and book are meant to SUPPLEMENT training with a Sifu in an actual school, not REPLACE it. You should make every effort to find a Wing Chun school near you, so you can be sure you’re performing the techniques properly. This will help you avoid injury to yourself or others.
Download the app now and start your journey to Wing Chun mastery!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not work
The app takes you to YouTube but on play it has error please fix and I will install again. This is a good idea but delivery is poor
Developer Response ,
I wish I knew your user name in the app so I could reach out to you directly. However, this will have to do. At any rate, I wanted you to know that we have relocated the videos, so they should be working for you now. Please try again, and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Happy training! ~~~Steve G.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven Grogan
- 9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © GWC_2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.