The MagPi is the official Raspberry Pi magazine. Every month it offers brilliant features, amazing home-made projects and the very best selection of tips and tutorials for Raspberry Pi enthusiasts of all ages.
Subscribe and save:
Purchase a single issue for only £3.99
Purchase a rolling one month subscription for only £2.29
Purchase an annual subscription for only £26.99 (a saving of 45%)
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms and conditions can be viewed at https://www.raspberrypi.org/terms-conditions-sale/
- Fixed problem with notifications timing
- Now remembers viewed edition and page after app termination
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but...
Not all of the magazines are free and I don't know why because u can get the pdf of every magazine and then save it to iBooks on THEMAGPI website. But otherwise great app
It’s great at what it does
I’ve experienced very little issues with this app. When I subscribed, I was able to access my magazines without any issue. However, for those people that would like free versions of the magazines, all you need to do his download the PDF from Magpi’s website in safari and then under the shared tab send the document to iBooks. You’ll have the same experience as the app.
Don’t buy if using iPhone!
If you plan to read MagPi on an iPhone, DO NOT buy the subscription. The digital subscription is really only usable on a big screen. Even then I does not take advantage of the screen orientation.
I sent the developer a question asking if this was usable on iPhone - specifically if the content formatted for the screen. I never received a reply. I purchased a single issue to test. It is just a digital representation of the magazine.
I want to support the Raspberry Pi foundation but the digital subscription is not a usable option.
- Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- 15.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Raspberry Pi
- In-App Purchases
- The MagPi Magazine Subscription $35.99
- The MagPi Magazine Subscription $2.99
- The MagPi Edition $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.