The Manager is the official magazine of the League Manager’s Association (LMA), the collective, representative voice of all football managers from the Premier League, the Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet Leagues 1 and 2.
Published four times a year, the magazine offers a window on the world of football management, sharing the views, opinions and experiences of LMA members across the divisions, as well as our wider family of experts and practitioners. Alongside insight from some of the biggest names in football, the Manager also looks beyond the sport for inspiration, featuring interviews on effective management and the secrets of success with everyone from FTSE100 chairmen and entrepreneurs to MPs, admirals and head teachers.
Inside, the magazine is divided into three themed sections – Leadership & Management, Lifestyle & Wellbeing and Pitch Side – each packed with content covering the four tenets upon which LMA learning is based: you, your team, the game and the industry.
Regular features in each issue include interviews with football’s most respected managers; advice on training, sports nutrition and psychology; ideas for tackling the challenges of managing at the top level and profiles of some of the sport’s greatest leaders.
Plus, you can also expect to find the latest football management news and statistics; insight from successful managers in other sports, essential advice from our partners and insights into life in the LMA and at St George’s Park.
Offering unrivalled access to the great and good of football, the Manager is an essential read for anyone wanting to understand what it takes to lead and run a successful team at the top level.
An Annual Subscription is available.
Annual subscribers will receive instant access to the latest issue and all issues published within the subscription period.
1 year £11.99 / $12.99 / €13.99
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99/ $4.99 / €4.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
We have mad a lot of improvements to the app. Please contact us with your feedback.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LMA New Media Limited
- 41.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © League Managers Association
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months $12.99
- Issue 28 $3.99
- Issue 0 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.