Get All of Bestselling Author Mark Manson's Content in One App!
Mark Manson is best known as the #1 NYTimes bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. But he's also been writing and publishing hilarious and useful life advice for close to 10 years. For the first time ever, you can get access to all of Mark's content on his official app.
The App includes:
• Over 220 full-length articles about happiness, life purpose, emotional intelligence, relationships and more.
• Over 150 audios of the articles that you can listen to on-the-go.
• Bookmarks and highlights so you can remember your favorite passages.
• A recommendation function -- just go through a break-up? Questioning your life decisions? The app can recommend content for whatever you're going through.
• Nine full-length courses about important life topics such as: finding your purpose, resilience, mastering your emotions, overcoming anxiety, improving relationships, social skills, and more.
• Latest news about events, new books, and more.
The app is free to download and doesn't require an account. Courses and videos are available to paying subscribers.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• There are two subscriptions available: Mark Manson Monthly Sub, and Mark Manson Yearly Sub
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Members can now delete their accounts from within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I can read and re-read some hugely motivational and balanced articles without having to download, copy, and load each one into my phone. Thank you, Mark.
I find his grounded and balanced approach to issues that are relevant to me a cheering and helpful part of my day. And after he’s dropped a few swears, I feel less need to myself. And he swears for emphasis accurately, in my opinion.
Now I’ll have easy access whenever I’m stuck but have my phone. Sweet.
Content is exceptional. App is only slightly better then the website
I love the content here. I’m a subscriber also. The audio options are awesome and the hyperlinks embedded about related articles are good
I loved the idea of an app, and this one is good. It could use some tweaks though.
To make 5 stars I would love a reading list feature. Where I could save the next things I’d like to read and also know if things I have read. This lets me save articles for the future, but if it had a finishe reading like check box that would be great. Also. The app doesn’t stay open or hold the spot I was at while reading. That’s frustrating, trying to remember where I left off. Overall love the content and I do prefer the app over the website.
The never-ending text links to other articles ruin it...
Studies show when you’re shown countless text links throughout an article your brain has to make a split-second decision to click on it or not, this wastes mental energy and worsens your concentration and focus on the article at hand. It’s all too easy to just keep clicking on the text links within the first few paragraphs. We get sucked into a rabbit hole and keep clicking on links to new articles and never actually finish any of the articles we originally clicked on. Please put the links at the bottom of the article and not all throughout the article that I’m currently trying to read.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Infinity Squared Media LLC
- 45.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Infinity Squared Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Mark Manson Monthly Sub $19.99
- Mark Manson Yearly Sub $149.99