Mark Manson is best known as the #1 NYTimes bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. But he's also been writing and publishing hilarious and useful life advice for close to 10 years. For the first time ever, you can get access to all of Mark's content on his official app.
The App includes:
• Over 220 full-length articles about happiness, life purpose, emotional intelligence, relationships and more.
• Over 150 audios of the articles that you can listen to on-the-go.
• Bookmarks and highlights so you can remember your favorite passages.
• A recommendation function -- just go through a break-up? Questioning your life decisions? The app can recommend content for whatever you're going through.
• Six full-length courses about important life topics such as: overcoming anxiety, improving relationships, social skills, and more.
• An interactive Q&A function where you can ask Mark questions and see his responses directly.
• Latest news about events, new books, and more.
The app is free to download and doesn't require an account. Courses, videos and member-only articles and audios are available to paying subscribers.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• There are two subscriptions available: Mark Manson Monthly Sub, and Mark Manson Yearly Sub
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- New feature: Dark Mode is now supported!
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue with highlights in articles
- Bug fix: Fixed rare crashes when logging in
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can read and re-read some hugely motivational and balanced articles without having to download, copy, and load each one into my phone. Thank you, Mark.
I find his grounded and balanced approach to issues that are relevant to me a cheering and helpful part of my day. And after he’s dropped a few swears, I feel less need to myself. And he swears for emphasis accurately, in my opinion.
Now I’ll have easy access whenever I’m stuck but have my phone. Sweet.
The never-ending text links to other articles ruin it...
Studies show when you’re shown countless text links throughout an article your brain has to make a split-second decision to click on it or not, this wastes mental energy and worsens your concentration and focus on the article at hand. It’s all too easy to just keep clicking on the text links within the first few paragraphs. We get sucked into a rabbit hole and keep clicking on links to new articles and never actually finish any of the articles we originally clicked on. Please put the links at the bottom of the article and not all throughout the article that I’m currently trying to read.
The app is well-organized and easy to navigate. I like the convenience of being able to access the articles without having to go through the safari app. I would like for there to be a feature that remembers the last article you were reading automatically. I’ve accidentally closed out the app without bookmarking and couldn’t find the article again. Otherwise it’s awesome! I love his articles! Woot!
- Infinity Squared Media LLC
- 44.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Infinity Squared Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Mark Manson Monthly Sub $5.99
- Mark Manson Yearly Sub $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.