An app for Martini-lovers! The Martini Cocktail app is a unique reference to the king of cocktails in all its staggering variations.
- No citrus drinks
- No “chocolate martinis” or nonsense of that kind
- Nothing actually sweet—dry, and off-dry drinks only
- Gin cocktails (73%) and vodka cocktails (13%), nearly all with vermouth or other aromatic wines (see full list of included recipes)
- A hundred carefully-curated recipes* spanning the entire history of the Martini, beginning with its first documented origins in the 1880s and running to present day interpretations
- 71 Dry Martinis (and close relatives) to explore, drawn from essential books, famous personalities, and institutions
- 30 off-dry Martinis (and close relatives) to rediscover employing red vermouth, white vermouth, genever, and/or Old Tom Gin
- Fully-annotated by author and journalist Robert Simonson
- The perfect companion to Simonson’s “The Martini Cocktail: A Meditation on the World's Greatest Drink, with Recipes”, available from Ten Speed Press
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make!
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Track favorite and flagged recipes
- Ingredient definitions included
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
*Note that 49 of the recipes in this app can also be found in our app Martin’s Index; in this app, they may be annotated differently.
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!
- Martin Doudoroff LLC
- 14.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Martin Doudoroff LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.