The MATCH® Program Rating and Interview Scheduling Manager, or The Match PRISM®, is a free downloadable tool from the National Resident Matching Program® that enables Main Residency Match ® and Specialties Matching Service® Fellowship Match applicants to track programs during the interview process and create program ratings that can be used to generate a rank order list in the NRMP’s web-based Registration, Ranking, and Results ® (R3®) system.
Users of The MATCH PRISM® APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
New Matches and data updates for 2020 appointment year fellowships participating in the Specialties Matching Service®.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy but needs more export
The app allows export of average ratings, but because I would like to see and manipulate all this data on my computer, it would be much better if all the app data can be exported as csv, including interview status and dates, ratings for individual and custom factors, and notes!
Could be better
It’s not the most user friendly app. There should be more ways to sort your programs, such as by low/mid/high tier, which have offered you interviews, etc. Also, I assumed the app would come with a calendar that clearly shows you which dates you’re interviewing so you can quickly refer to it when scheduling but it’s also missing that. Hopefully it will be more helpful when making the rank list but not so much when scheduling interviews.
Great Idea, but Broken App
This app would be a HUGE benefit to me as I go through the application process for entrance into an EM residency starting in 2015. Unfortunately, it has a HUGE bug that makes the app unusable. On the "add programs" tab, if you try to narrow down the list by speciality or location, a blank box appears at the bottom and the entire app freezes up. The only way to add programs is to scroll through the massive list of every specialty and every location in the entire US. This is not practical. Please fix and you'll have a 5-star app! Thanks!!
- National Resident Matching Program
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © National Resident Matching Program
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.