The MATCH® Program Rating and Interview Scheduling Manager, or The Match PRISM®, is a free downloadable tool from the National Resident Matching Program® that enables Main Residency Match ® and Specialties Matching Service® Fellowship Match applicants to track programs during the interview process and create program ratings that can be used to generate a rank order list in the NRMP’s web-based Registration, Ranking, and Results ® (R3®) system.
Users of The MATCH PRISM® APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
Data updates for the Specialties Matching Service® and the Main Residency Match® for the 2021 appointment year.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
It’s not the most user friendly app. There should be more ways to sort your programs, such as by low/mid/high tier, which have offered you interviews, etc. Also, I assumed the app would come with a calendar that clearly shows you which dates you’re interviewing so you can quickly refer to it when scheduling but it’s also missing that. Hopefully it will be more helpful when making the rank list but not so much when scheduling interviews.
Some programs cannot be found from the listing. On the “interview” section, starting times should be fixed at the time zone where the interview will be actually conducted, not the time zone where users input information.
New update ruined notes
The notes function now makes your text white on a white background and you can’t decipher anything. Disappointing mid way thru interview season
- National Resident Matching Program
- 13.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © National Resident Matching Program
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.