The Medical Letter publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common conditions in its biweekly newsletter The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics. It is an indispensable tool that provides concise, critical, and authoritative drug information, giving healthcare providers the expertise to make challenging treatment decisions. With over a quarter-million subscribers, as well as many of the leading academic and clinical institutions in the world, The Medical Letter is a trusted source for drug information.
With a rigorous and thorough editorial review process, The Medical Letter offers a detailed yet succinct analysis of drugs and therapeutics. Evidence-based and peer-reviewed, The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics relies on a consensus of experts to evaluate drugs in order to help healthcare providers choose the most appropriate drug treatment. The Medical Letter is a crucial resource for unbiased and objective drug information that is completely independent of any industry influence.
What does The Medical Letter app include?
The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics: With this free app, subscribers to The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics get full access to their paid subscription. Subscribers can also take CME/CE exams on-the-go from their mobile device.
After downloading the free app, simply login using your username and password and receive:
- Unbiased critical evaluations of newly approved FDA-approved drugs
- Comparative reviews of all of the drugs available for treatment of common disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, pain, and insomnia
- Tables for comparison and quick reference
- 26 issues per year and full archive access back to 1988
- Ability to earn up to 52 CME/CE credits annually
The Medical Letter – Essential to your practice
* Fixed scrolling issues
* UI & UX fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App developers, please troubleshoot this app. The screen has a bar right through the middle of the screen that obscures the text and anytime the screen is touched, the text is highlighted for “copy” and when you touch another place on the screen it doesn’t readily disappear. Very distracting. Fix the bugs.
Terrible App, website is much better
App capabilities are minimum compared to the website. Definitely not worth downloading.
One of the best Medical apps online.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Medical Letter, Inc.
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 The Medical Letter, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.